Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsea Clinton thinking of running for office

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Chelsea Clinton thinking of running for office Empty Chelsea Clinton thinking of running for office

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:01 am

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/chelsea-clinton-daughter-hillary-bill-suggests-political-run-17009138

I don't really want another Clinton (its like the Bushes on the left) but she can be my VP in 2016 Smile
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Chelsea Clinton thinking of running for office Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Chelsea Clinton thinking of running for office Empty Re: Chelsea Clinton thinking of running for office

Post by TexasBlue Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:35 pm

All remains to be seen. If she has the same views as her mother and father, then I can do without. But on the other hand, she turned into a nice looking gal. Leer
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Chelsea Clinton thinking of running for office Admin210

Back to top Go down

Chelsea Clinton thinking of running for office Empty Re: Chelsea Clinton thinking of running for office

Post by kronos Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:12 pm

All she said was that she wouldn't rule out the possibility that she might run someday. She never said she's "thinking of running for office" or that she's "set to run." So it's not a "big headline" and she's not "opening up a political Pandora's box."

Tex, I'm quite sure she has the same views as her parents (based on a Q&A with her I remember from some time back).

And yeah...she's pretty pretty.

kronos

Chelsea Clinton thinking of running for office Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down