Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paul Ryan Lied

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Paul Ryan Lied Empty Paul Ryan Lied

Post by TexasBlue Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:03 pm

Paul Ryan Lied

Neal Boortz
August 31, 2012

Just because a news organization puts the words “fact check” in front of a story, doesn’t make it factually correct. Yet, this seems to be the case with various news organizations, including the Washington Post and Politifact. After cleaning the skid marks out of their shorts in the wake of Paul Ryan’s acceptance speech at the RNC, these reporters and members of the media immediately had to find a way to discredit him. So they went straight for a mindless argument: Paul Ryan lied! By the way, I’d like to point out that the ObamaMedia happened to come up with this “he lied” argument at the exact same time that the Obama propagandists – Stephanie Cutter, Jim Messina – pushed the same exact argument. Coincidence?

Anyway … you can expect mindless uproars like this from now until Election Day. Why? Because the Romney/Ryan campaign will be forced to spend precious time debunking these asinine proggie claims, rather than focusing on the issues. This is by design. The more that Romney and Ryan are forced off message, the better it is for Barack Obama in November. For the most part --- and there are a few exceptions – the ObamaMedia is more than happy to carry Obama’s water on this. The Obama will send the signal … Ryan lied … and the ObamaMedia jumps. “This is our assignment! This is how we move Romney and Ryan off message for a few days … let’s get to it!”

I’m a stickler when it comes to the use of the word “lie.” A lie is told when the person telling it knows it to be untrue at the time he says it. Question – How did Paul Ryan lie about Medicare, as Obama campaign propagandist Jim Messina claims? It is a fact that ObamaCare strips about $700 billion from Medicare in order to pay for this new entitlement. It is a fact that we as taxpayers cannot support Medicare at its current rate forever. The numbers don’t add up. Just because these facts are inconvenient for the Obama administration, doesn’t make them untrue. So how does the ObamaMedia defend their “Ryan lied about Medicare” bit? They say that Ryan also proposed Medicare cuts in HIS budget. That constitutes a lie?

But the supposed “lie” that got the most attention was Paul Ryan’s story about the GM plant in his hometown of Janesville, Wisconsin. During his speech, Ryan pointed out that Obama came to Janesville and promised that his auto bailout would ensure that this plant would stay open for another hundred years. Obama got elected and just months later, the plant closed its doors. This is where the self-proclaimed “fact checkers” got to work … Oh my God, we’ve got to do something! This guy is making too much sense. He is telling it like it is. What do we do? I know! Let’s pick a mundane fact out of his speech and call him a liar. Yeah, that’s a great idea!

The Associated Press, Politifact, and The Washington Post. These are just some of the media outlets who claimed to have checked their facts and labeled Ryan as a liar. But consider these facts presented by the Washington Examiner. Here’s the nutshell version: In October 2008, Obama said that his plans to build fuel-efficient cars would save plants like Janesville. By December 2008, GM idled production of SUVs at the plant, but … and this is a crucial … the plant continued to produce medium-duty trucks. The plant continued to make these trucks – which means the plant was operating and NOT closed – right through Obama’s coronation in January of 2009 until April, when GM finally threw up its hands and shut down production altogether at the Janesville plant. Now I’m no walking, carbon-based perpetual calendar, but I believe April 2009 is during the Obama administration, is it not?

The ObamaMedia thinks that it can get away with its biased “reporting” by renaming itself: We are not
reporters, we are “fact checkers!” Well how is it that one news organizations “PolitaFact” and another’s “Fact Checker” can disagree on these things. Just because you take a columnist and name his column “Fact Checker” doesn’t make everything in that column factual, as we’ve shown here, and as I’ve shown many times on my show. Even “facts” can be biased, and this is exactly what the Obama propaganda team is counting on. They know that these news organizations will do much of their dirty work to tear down the Republicans. Chief propagandist Stephanie Cutter can then go on TV and boast: “He blatantly lied and brazenly. A number of different things have been fact checked by members of the media, independent fact checkers.”

Fact checkers, my rear end.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Paul Ryan Lied Admin210

Back to top Go down

Paul Ryan Lied Empty Re: Paul Ryan Lied

Post by TexasBlue Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:03 pm

Now I’m no walking, carbon-based perpetual calendar, but I believe April 2009 is during the Obama administration, is it not?
ROFL
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Paul Ryan Lied Admin210

Back to top Go down

Paul Ryan Lied Empty Re: Paul Ryan Lied

Post by Mark85la Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:17 pm

Love his dry humor.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Paul Ryan Lied Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02