Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHITE HOUSE: The Romney Campaign Is Totally 'Desperate'

4 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

WHITE HOUSE: The Romney Campaign Is Totally 'Desperate'  Empty Re: WHITE HOUSE: The Romney Campaign Is Totally 'Desperate'

Post by Mark85la Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:42 am

ROFL
Mark85la
Mark85la

WHITE HOUSE: The Romney Campaign Is Totally 'Desperate'  Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

WHITE HOUSE: The Romney Campaign Is Totally 'Desperate'  Empty Re: WHITE HOUSE: The Romney Campaign Is Totally 'Desperate'

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:31 pm

Wow. He has no problem reaching back to 1998 for that clip but he can't reach back to 2002 to show his taxes.
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

WHITE HOUSE: The Romney Campaign Is Totally 'Desperate'  Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:57 pm

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:Wow. He has no problem reaching back to 1998 for that clip but he can't reach back to 2002 to show his taxes.

Why do you need Romney to show his 2002 taxes?
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

WHITE HOUSE: The Romney Campaign Is Totally 'Desperate'  Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:27 pm

He doesn't know why he wants to see Romney's taxes going back to 2002 Tex, he is merely parroting the left's talking points without having a clue as to the lefts ulterior motive.

Allow me to explain why the left continues to beat this thoroughly dead horse.

You see, the left knows that the vast majority of Americans are completely ignorant of even basic economics. They also know (many of them because they are far wealthier than Romney) that something as complex and intricate as a wealthy persons tax return would be a treasure trove of complex facts, figures and laws that they could easily distort and outright lie about given the aid of the MSM and the ignorance of the people.

The truth is that if there was even a mere hint of unlawful tax avoidance by Romney, the IRS would have landed on him like a ton of bricks years ago!

But the left isn't interested in the truth, the just want a red cape they can wave to the public to misdirect them from Obama's MISERABLE record and his increasingly obvious far-left agenda.

And that, Tex, is why NP (without knowing it) continues to parrot this call for Romney's returns.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:41 pm

I knew that. I just wanted him to answer. I knew he wouldn't because he has nothing to base it on. Just hit and run.... which coming to an end in here. Either debate the issue (or claims), or don't post, NP.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:50 pm

Oh, I know you knew that, I was just engaging in a rhetorical device. And I just wanted to put out there for all to see... the depraved depths that leftists will go to to maintain their power.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:10 pm

TexasBlue wrote:
TheNextPrez2012 wrote:Wow. He has no problem reaching back to 1998 for that clip but he can't reach back to 2002 to show his taxes.

Ask Harry Reid. He's the one asking for them.
If you need to show up to a certain point and Mittens hasn't, then he has to get with it.
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:17 pm

You take this one Tex, my thumbs are tired...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:54 pm

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:
TexasBlue wrote:

Ask Harry Reid. He's the one asking for them.
If you need to show up to a certain point and Mittens hasn't, then he has to get with it.

I don't need to ask Harry Reid. I asked you! Answer up!

dblboggie wrote:You take this one Tex, my thumbs are tired...

Wore them down to nubs, huh? Or you're afraid you'll wear them down to that? ROFL
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:58 pm

The latter, you know me... once I get going...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:48 pm

Doesn't matter
Romney has said he's not qualified to be president
His statement saying in July/August saying "if I paid more than 13% I'm not qualified to be president" has come back to bite him
According to his return today, he paid 14%

GOP people are tripping over each other to get as far away from this disaster as possible...

Maybe Mitt can be president of the Cayman Islands.
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:32 am

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:Doesn't matter
Romney has said he's not qualified to be president
His statement saying in July/August saying "if I paid more than 13% I'm not qualified to be president" has come back to bite him
According to his return today, he paid 14%

GOP people are tripping over each other to get as far away from this disaster as possible...

Maybe Mitt can be president of the Cayman Islands.

You still can't answer why he should release more returns. Why? Answer that!

Also, you should come up with a better quote from Romney on that. He said:
I don’t pay more than are legally due and frankly if I had paid more than are legally due I don’t think I’d be qualified to become president. I’d think people would want me to follow the law and pay only what the tax code requires.
ROFL
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:37 am

http://news.yahoo.com/democrats-political-slant-marks-romney-tax-return-070444703--election.html

Romney made $13.7 million last year and paid $1.94 million in federal income taxes, giving him an effective tax rate of 14.1 percent. That was a bit above the 13.9 percent rate paid on 2010 income.

Romney had claimed fewer deductions than he was entitled to just to keep his rate at such a level. Romney told reporters in August he had never paid below 13 percent in taxes in any given year over the past 20. Had he taken the full charitable deduction, it would have pushed his tax liability below 13 percent.

TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:16 am

So, now you leftists are pissed because he paid in too much? That he didn't lower his rate so you could try to make hay over that?

Un-fucking-real. It's like living in Bizarro World.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:59 pm

This is how blind and stupid the leftist ideology makes people. It's breathtaking to witness such stupidity on public display.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:37 pm

dblboggie wrote:This is how blind and stupid the leftist ideology makes people. It's breathtaking to witness such stupidity on public display.

It is amazing, ain't it? This very subject is rampant all over the internet. First, he didn't pay enough taxes (according to them even though he paid the right amount) and now he gave too much to charity to keep his rate from being even lower and they don't like that either.

It sounds like a few million leftists need to see a psychologist and quick.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:54 pm

TexasBlue wrote:
dblboggie wrote:This is how blind and stupid the leftist ideology makes people. It's breathtaking to witness such stupidity on public display.

It is amazing, ain't it? This very subject is rampant all over the internet. First, he didn't pay enough taxes (according to them even though he paid the right amount) and now he gave too much to charity to keep his rate from being even lower and they don't like that either.

It sounds like a few million leftists need to see a psychologist and quick.

They're off the rails.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:59 pm

It's Romney's problem. Don't yell at the democrats.
Romney could have had a lower tax rate (9%) which would have been even worse since he was bitching about people that don't pay taxes so he intentionally paid more to get his tax rate higher and by his own admission "disqualified" himself to be president.

TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:09 pm

You still haven't answer my question.

TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:16 pm

It's a lost cause Tex... he really doesn't know why. It's not so much a question as it is a Pavlovian reflex.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:53 pm

dblboggie wrote:It's a lost cause Tex... he really doesn't know why. It's not so much a question as it is a Pavlovian reflex.

I know. I also know that he was in here today and probably saw my post... and neglected to answer (as usual). There's nothing I hate worse than someone making accusations and not being able to back it up.... or won't back it up.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down