Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GREEN: Twitter used to silence conservatives?

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

GREEN: Twitter used to silence conservatives? Empty Re: GREEN: Twitter used to silence conservatives?

Post by Mark85la Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:45 am

This is something I have strong feelings about since I am one that has been suspended many times as are many conservatives.
Mark85la
Mark85la

GREEN: Twitter used to silence conservatives? Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

GREEN: Twitter used to silence conservatives? Empty Re: GREEN: Twitter used to silence conservatives?

Post by TexasBlue Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:12 am

Unreal. Silence the opposition. Sounds like some era of the 1930's.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

GREEN: Twitter used to silence conservatives? Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:29 pm

People don't mind opposition.
It's when you guys start saying things like "Obama has Muslims with him all the time" and "Obama is taking 40 warships with him for a vacation" that we have to cut you off.

We want feasible alternatives but some of the things we hear from your side are just ridiculous.
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

GREEN: Twitter used to silence conservatives? Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:42 pm

I see leftists who tweet threats and hateful things all day, (I might just post the snapshots here of some of their tweets here to prove it) on twitter and nothing happens to them yet many including me get suspended just for giving out a different point of view because some leftists decide to abuse the report function which results in a suspension sometimes lasting more than a week. That's fair.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:25 pm

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:People don't mind opposition.
It's when you guys start saying things like "Obama has Muslims with him all the time" and "Obama is taking 40 warships with him for a vacation" that we have to cut you off.

We want feasible alternatives but some of the things we hear from your side are just ridiculous.

No, here you go again with inflammatory bullshit that you fail to back up with documented proof.

Who said Obama has Muslims with him all the time? Who said he is taking 40 warships with him?

Naturally, you won't answer this (trolling) or when you do, you'll throw some unsubstantiated bullshit from Maddow... with still no further proof.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:31 pm

TexasBlue wrote:

No, here you go again with inflammatory bullshit that you fail to back up with documented proof.

Who said Obama has Muslims with him all the time? Who said he is taking 40 warships with him?

Naturally, you won't answer this (trolling) or when you do, you'll throw some unsubstantiated bullshit from Maddow... with still no further proof.

GOD you people are so frustrating. You want me to post thing but when I do, you won't read it or listen to it.
For the last time... watch this clip from the 13:00 mark to the end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBxzMMCokpI
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:36 pm

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:
TexasBlue wrote:

GOD you people are so frustrating. You want me to post thing but when I do, you won't read it or listen to it.
For the last time... watch this clip from the 13:00 mark to the end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBxzMMCokpI

No, I'm not watching a Maddow video. YOU post something from a website documenting this. I don't have time to watch that woman (questionable at that).

Post a quote.

You posting Maddow is like me posting Hannity and saying that it's fact.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:17 pm

You see, I'm suspended again. Total fucking bullshit. I wasn't even conversing with anyone. These trolls just report me and I'm gone probably for two weeks again. This is probably the only place that I can post shit I want for the most part.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:28 pm

ROFL ROFL2

Couldn't resist. Big Grin
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:47 pm

Well I'm really unhappy about it to be honest. I spend lots of time there talking with friends and discussing politics among conservatives. Liberals must be running that place. I have about a thousand followers and tons of tweets.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:08 pm

NextPrez, you fail once again. You make silly claims and then want everyone to watch one of the most partisan anchors on cable TV.

Notch.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:58 pm

Did I miss something?
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:34 pm

TexasBlue wrote:NextPrez, you fail once again. You make silly claims and then want everyone to watch one of the most partisan anchors on cable TV.

Notch.

I'm not gonna get involved with playing these games with you.
I wrote a comment and you asked for proof. I gave you proof and you don't want to see it. That's on you.
The video is there if you want it.

TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:24 pm

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:
TexasBlue wrote:NextPrez, you fail once again. You make silly claims and then want everyone to watch one of the most partisan anchors on cable TV.

Notch.

I'm not gonna get involved with playing these games with you.
I wrote a comment and you asked for proof. I gave you proof and you don't want to see it. That's on you.
The video is there if you want it.

You give proof from a partisan source. Maddow doesn't deal in facts. Quit making silly allegations. I'm tired of it.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:33 pm

By the way, if you're looking to Rachel Maddow for objective news, you're seriously naive. She panders to the far left to get ratings and please her bosses. She's just like Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity and all the other talking heads in that sense.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:15 am

I just have to say this:
Rachel is in fact does lean to the left in her beliefs. That's what people do...they lean a certain way in their political beliefs. Newspapers and TV networks do that also.
So to say she is biased...yeah she is from one side of the aisle.

The thing people on the right don't like about her is she picks apart conservative issues and exposes the bogus nature of what she finds.
She actually did a segment in which she responds to what Bill O'Reilly said in an earlier show, and all he can say is that his show gets better ratings than hers. He didn't discuss the issue being discussed he just went after the ratings ploy--which caused Rachel to say that wrestling and a few TV shows get higher ratings than Bill's show (I would put up the video for you but you won't watch it so I won't bother)

So to say she is just like Fox reporters is correct in that she works for a network that goes to one side of the aisle. But that's where the similarity ends.
Unlike Fox she finds real errors in the other guys and lets her viewers know.
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down