Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where are the black Tea Party people?

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Where are the black Tea Party people? Empty Where are the black Tea Party people?

Post by TexasBlue Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:35 am

Two reporters engage in a heated exchange with black conservative leaders at a press conference at the National Press Club on August 4, 2010 challenging the NAACP on its charges of racism within the tea party. I think it would be best to watch the whole video.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Where are the black Tea Party people? Admin210

Back to top Go down

Where are the black Tea Party people? Empty Re: Where are the black Tea Party people?

Post by TexasBlue Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:23 pm

Where are the black Tea Party people? CSZswJnpiqCbjNmjjfS0

One more vid from that event with different dialog.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Where are the black Tea Party people? Empty Re: Where are the black Tea Party people?

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:31 am

Black tea is not to everybody's tastes Very Happy
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

Where are the black Tea Party people? Senmem10

http://sweattearsanddigitalink.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:02 pm

Depends on the ideology. ROFL
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleBliss Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:55 pm

The_Amber_Spyglass wrote:Black tea is not to everybody's tastes Very Happy

Nope, only Britons, Germans, French and Scandinavians like that. ROFL The rest of the world prefers it a bit more lightly colored.
BubbleBliss
BubbleBliss

Where are the black Tea Party people? Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:03 pm

Did anyone actually watch and listen to what these guys had to say about race baiting?
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:11 pm

No, I haven't but I will. Serious answer coming soon I promise Very Happy
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

Where are the black Tea Party people? Senmem10

http://sweattearsanddigitalink.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:23 pm

The_Amber_Spyglass wrote:No, I haven't but I will. Serious answer coming soon I promise Very Happy

I actually watched both in their entirety and found them to be interesting in what they had to say.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:53 pm

to regard the Blacks of America as a whole and homogeneous group is so, so wrong. no one group talks for all, and no one group should be see as reflecting a larger proportion then any other... but each and ever opposing voice needs to be honored... the spineless uncle tom... or the extreme right wing... or the black panther... or even the home boy... each voice has it's value and should never be dismissed.

the black tea-party members should be seen as just that.

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:26 pm

cable2 wrote:to regard the Blacks of America as a whole and homogeneous group is so, so wrong. no one group talks for all, and no one group should be see as reflecting a larger proportion then any other... but each and ever opposing voice needs to be honored... the spineless uncle tom... or the extreme right wing... or the black panther... or even the home boy... each voice has it's value and should never be dismissed.

the black tea-party members should be seen as just that.

One of the few brilliant things you've said, Cable. cyclops
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down