Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campaign Funding: The Media's Double Standard

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Campaign Funding: The Media's Double Standard Empty Campaign Funding: The Media's Double Standard

Post by TexasBlue Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:13 pm

TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Campaign Funding: The Media's Double Standard Admin210

Back to top Go down

Campaign Funding: The Media's Double Standard Empty Re: Campaign Funding: The Media's Double Standard

Post by dblboggie Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:28 pm

The double standard is so obvious, and so disgusting, that it makes me furious!

The media have NOTHING to say about the public-sector UNION (the AFSCME, an abomination as far as I'm concerned) spending $87+ MILLION dollars to defend DEMOCRATS running for office. But god forbid that the US Chamber of Commerce, representing private-sector businesses, should try to match a GOVERNMENT union in defending the private-sector - even though some of their donations go to Democrats, while the AFSCME funds go exclusively to Democrats.

The hypocrisy of the mainstream media, the sheer bias this coverage exposes, should disgust EVERY American citizen beyond words!

It is as I have said for years, the Fourth Estate has become a Fifth Column in American politics, and it is long since time that something should be done about it.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Campaign Funding: The Media's Double Standard Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Campaign Funding: The Media's Double Standard Empty Re: Campaign Funding: The Media's Double Standard

Post by TexasBlue Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:42 pm

dblboggie wrote:It is as I have said for years, the Fourth Estate has become a Fifth Column in American politics, and it is long since time that something should be done about it.

Wait till Wednesday morning. They'll be scratching their heads saying, "What went wrong? We tried our best." ROFL
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:43 pm

For the record, I want people to know that I don't accuse the media here of blatant lying (for the most part) but more about what they don't tell you as to what they do tell you.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:20 pm

TexasBlue wrote:For the record, I want people to know that I don't accuse the media here of blatant lying (for the most part) but more about what they don't tell you as to what they do tell you.

And for the record, I DO accuse the media of blatant lying. Unlike Tex, I have actually worked with these people first-hand, for more than 30 years. They lie by omission, which is still lying, no matter how one tries to justify it.

dblboggie
dblboggie

Campaign Funding: The Media's Double Standard Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down