Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarah Palin thoughts

5 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sarah Palin thoughts - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Palin thoughts

Post by TexasBlue Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:09 pm

The Washington Post rushed out with a story that Sarah Palin “slashed” funding for teen moms. Funds that the Post writer described as “slashed” was over a threefold increase from the government funds they received from all sources in 2006.
http://www.legfin.state.ak.us/BudgetReports/GetBackupDocuments.php?Year=2008&Type=proj&Number=48722&NumberType=LFD

Them nasty conservatives! Very Happy

http://wthrockmorton.com/2008/09/04/our-operating-budget-was-not-reduced-director-of-teen-center/

Last edited by TexasBlue on Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Sarah Palin thoughts - Page 2 Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:12 pm

TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:22 pm

She wasn’t a member of the secessionist Alaska Independence Party, although her husband once was.

http://beldar.blogs.com/beldarblog/2008/09/not-a-radical-s.html
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:29 pm

Yep, she was an Assembly of God holy roller. No, she doesn’t attend an AoG church now. Yep, she did leave the AoG because they were getting too weird for her.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09/04/palins-pentecostal-church-membership-questioned/

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/09/06/and-no-shes-not-a-religious-extremist-either/

And as the blogger said in the above link.....
How long did it take for them to investigate the political radicalism at Trinity United Church of Christ and Jeremiah Wright? 15 months. How long did it take for them to start with Palin and her religious beliefs? Less than a week.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:31 pm

Palin hasn't pushed creationism as Alaska governor

Associated Press
Sept. 3, 2008

ANCHORAGE, Alaska — While Sarah Palin has said she believes creationism should be taught alongside evolution in public schools, as Alaska governor, she has kept a campaign pledge not to push the idea in the schools.

As for her personal views on evolution, Palin, now Republican John McCain’s vice presidential running mate, has said, “I believe we have a creator.” But she has not made clear whether her belief also allows her to accept the theory of evolution as fact.

“I’m not going to pretend I know how all this came to be,” she has been quoted as saying.

McCain said during a debate last year that he believed in evolution when it came to the origin of life.

When asked during a televised debate in 2006 about evolution and creationism, Palin said, according to the Anchorage Daily News: “Teach both. You know, don’t be afraid of information. Healthy debate is so important, and it’s so valuable in our schools. I am a proponent of teaching both.”

In a subsequent interview with the Daily News, Palin said discussion of alternative views on the origins of life should be allowed in Alaska classrooms. “I don’t think there should be a prohibition against debate if it comes up in class. It doesn’t have to be part of the curriculum,” she said.

“It’s OK to let kids know that there are theories out there. They gain information just by being in a discussion.”

Creationism is the belief that the Earth and its creatures were created by a deity. It’s an alternative to the origin of life explanation taught in public schools under the theory of evolution, which puts forth that all living organisms descended from a common ancestral gene pool.

Palin said during her 2006 gubernatorial campaign that if she were elected, she would not push the state Board of Education to add creation-based alternatives to the state’s required curriculum, or look for creationism advocates when she appointed board members.

At a GOP presidential debate in May 2007 in Simi Valley, Calif., McCain said he believed in evolution.

“But,” he added, “I also believe, when I hike the Grand Canyon and see it at sunset, that the hand of God is there also.”

Palin’s children attend public schools, and Palin has made no push to have creationism taught in them.

Neither have Palin’s socially conservative personal views on issues like abortion and gay marriage been translated into policies during her 20 months as Alaska’s chief executive. It reflects a hands-off attitude by most Alaskans toward mixing government and religion.

“She has basically ignored social issues, period,” said Gregg Erickson, an economist and columnist for the Alaska Budget Report.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:37 pm

And the fucking grand daddy of them all! Busting the myth that she said dinosaurs were here 4,000 years ago.

From CNN of all places with the guy who made it up admitting to it.

TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:39 pm

You guys gave me something to do.... dig up myths of Sarah Palin.

Now.... I've pointed out repeatedly that I don't think she's electable. I don't think she'd make a good president. What she is good at is pissing off the left.

I had fun digging all of this up. Very Happy
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by i_luv_miley Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:17 pm

TexasBlue wrote:What she is good at is pissing off the left.

Unfortunately there are plenty of people that want her solely for that reason.

As for the stuff you posted, that's all well and good and perhaps some of the criticism against her is unwarranted. But one thing cannot be disputed: she quit as governor and then went on to become a celebrity. That is not the mark of someone we should trust. IMO, she's nothing more than an attention seeker.

And to think John McCain chose her to be his running mate. Rolling Eyes
i_luv_miley
i_luv_miley

Sarah Palin thoughts - Page 2 Eterna10

Birthday : 1969-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:24 pm

TexasBlue wrote:You guys gave me something to do.... dig up myths of Sarah Palin.

Now.... I've pointed out repeatedly that I don't think she's electable. I don't think she'd make a good president. What she is good at is pissing off the left.

Good job Tex. Again, we see how some how bought into the myths circulated not just in cyberspace, but in the mainstream media itself, and have run with it without so much as a nod toward objective research to see if what they were parroting was true or not.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Sarah Palin thoughts - Page 2 Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:36 pm

i_luv_miley wrote:As for the stuff you posted, that's all well and good and perhaps some of the criticism against her is unwarranted. But one thing cannot be disputed: she quit as governor and then went on to become a celebrity. That is not the mark of someone we should trust. IMO, she's nothing more than an attention seeker.

Much of the criticism towards her was unwarranted. Are there things that the left disagrees with on her policies? Of course! I wouldn't suggest otherwise. It would make me a hypocrite in my criticism of Obama and other Democrats.

She quit. So what? The bullshit she had to listen to for the duration of the campaign was relentless. The fucked up shit people said about her daughter (Bristol) was beyond the pale. Not even conservatives went after Obama's kid. When she resigned, it didn't bother me. So, why should it bother anyone else? Unless people are obsessed with what she does, nobody should care. I personally believe she did it to deflect the shit she was going to be hammered on. She's still being hammered and she's not even running for any political office for Christ sake!

I sincerely tire of criticism of people who aren't in office setting national policy. Half the shit people accused her of is false. Another facet is how people say things like 'she'd roll back Roe v Wade.' Saying something of that stature is such bullshit that I can't let stuff like that go unanswered. Presidents and VP's can't change a law that has been ruled on by the USSC with a stroke of a pen. It's like Cable saying that "At least 16 states still have pre-1973 anti-abortion laws on the books even though they are clearly unconstitutional and nullified under Roe v. Wade." That was a blatant misrepresentation of the truth.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:36 pm

dblboggie wrote:
TexasBlue wrote:You guys gave me something to do.... dig up myths of Sarah Palin.

Good job Tex. Again, we see how some how bought into the myths circulated not just in cyberspace, but in the mainstream media itself, and have run with it without so much as a nod toward objective research to see if what they were parroting was true or not.

Some of what I dug up even surprised me... if you can believe that!
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by i_luv_miley Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:25 pm

TexasBlue wrote:
i_luv_miley wrote:As for the stuff you posted, that's all well and good and perhaps some of the criticism against her is unwarranted. But one thing cannot be disputed: she quit as governor and then went on to become a celebrity. That is not the mark of someone we should trust. IMO, she's nothing more than an attention seeker.

Much of the criticism towards her was unwarranted. Are there things that the left disagrees with on her policies? Of course! I wouldn't suggest otherwise. It would make me a hypocrite in my criticism of Obama and other Democrats.

She quit. So what? The bullshit she had to listen to for the duration of the campaign was relentless. The fucked up shit people said about her daughter (Bristol) was beyond the pale. Not even conservatives went after Obama's kid. When she resigned, it didn't bother me. So, why should it bother anyone else? Unless people are obsessed with what she does, nobody should care. I personally believe she did it to deflect the shit she was going to be hammered on. She's still being hammered and she's not even running for any political office for Christ sake!

I sincerely tire of criticism of people who aren't in office setting national policy. Half the shit people accused her of is false. Another facet is how people say things like 'she'd roll back Roe v Wade.' Saying something of that stature is such bullshit that I can't let stuff like that go unanswered. Presidents and VP's can't change a law that has been ruled on by the USSC with a stroke of a pen. It's like Cable saying that "At least 16 states still have pre-1973 anti-abortion laws on the books even though they are clearly unconstitutional and nullified under Roe v. Wade." That was a blatant misrepresentation of the truth.
IMO, the reason that she quit as governor is irrelevant. The fact is, she quit. And it's only my opinion but I think she quit, not because of the pressure on herself or her family, but IMO, she quit because she saw that she could make more money as a celebrity. IMO, that speaks volumes about her priorities. And we still can't deny that she just wasn't ready (or prepared) for the job. Ultimately, as much as us lefties criticize Palin, it was McCain that chose her in the first place. Clearly he hadn't done his homework.
i_luv_miley
i_luv_miley

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:40 pm

She did quit and I don't care. Why should you or anyone else? It seems to add to the PDS (Palin Derangement Syndrome). I don't care what Carter or Clinton do since they've become private citizens and nobody else should either.

Again, I believe she did it because she felt that all the bullshit in the media (leftist attacks) would have clouded anything she would've done up there. But that's my opinion as much as it is your opinion that she can make more money. That is an opinion not based on anything but that.

Don't confuse me with being a Palin supporter. You'd be awfully hard-pressed to find anything posted by me on her other than relevant news articles.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by i_luv_miley Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:13 pm

TexasBlue wrote:She did quit and I don't care. Why should you or anyone else? It seems to add to the PDS (Palin Derangement Syndrome). I don't care what Carter or Clinton do since they've become private citizens and nobody else should either.

Again, I believe she did it because she felt that all the bullshit in the media (leftist attacks) would have clouded anything she would've done up there. But that's my opinion as much as it is your opinion that she can make more money. That is an opinion not based on anything but that.

Don't confuse me with being a Palin supporter. You'd be awfully hard-pressed to find anything posted by me on her other than relevant news articles.
I don't care what Carter or Clinton have done either. But that's irrelevant. The point is, neither of them quit. Both of them finished their terms and then moved on. Palin, on the other hand, quit - in the middle of her term. The fact is, before McCain chose her as his running mate, nobody outside of Alaska had even heard of her. But McCain chose her anyway and she quickly became a "star". And as a result of that, she quit the governorship. IMO, that speaks volumes about her priorities. She's nothing more than a celebrity.
i_luv_miley
i_luv_miley

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:20 am

Had the media committed just half of the resources it committed to Wasilla for a VP candidate to the man at the top of the opposing ticket, perhaps voters might have thought twice about putting an untested legislative backbencher into the toughest executive position in the world.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:53 am

TexasBlue wrote:Well Matt, put your money where your mouth is and throw out the evidence on Palin. I have already busted the myth of the "see Russia from my house" line. Turns out that was a fabrication by the left.

Sarah Palin, religious nut (on a mission from God), jingoistic warmonger:

Yeah, she's so neutral on climate change: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/12/08/AR2009120803402.html. http://www.salon.com/technology/how_the_world_works/2009/12/09/sarah_palin_and_climate_change

Sarah Palin is anti science, thinks money is wasted on fruitfly research. Research, incidentally, that has helped several charities she is a patron of:

Hitchens responds: http://www.slate.com/id/2203120/

Teach both: http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2008/08/mccains-vp-want/ No. both should not be taught because there is no evidence for creationism, no evidence that the planet is 6000 years old and evolutionary theory has already given us so much.
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

http://sweattearsanddigitalink.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by i_luv_miley Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:28 pm

TexasBlue wrote:Had the media committed just half of the resources it committed to Wasilla for a VP candidate to the man at the top of the opposing ticket, perhaps voters might have thought twice about putting an untested legislative backbencher into the toughest executive position in the world.
So you're equating a community organizer, activist, lecturer, Harvard graduate, author with someone who's contribution was being a beauty queen? Yeah, okay. Whatever.

And once again, this thread is about Palin, not Obama. Rolling Eyes
i_luv_miley
i_luv_miley

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:49 pm

The_Amber_Spyglass wrote:Sarah Palin, religious nut (on a mission from God), jingoistic warmonger:

Regarding the war monger bit.... this was in answer to the question on the Bush "doctrine." It's a phrase made up by the media. People have defined it as taking "pre-emptive" action, but nothing is written down. There is no official "doctrine" on paper or gov't policy.

Religious nut?
Palin wrote:I believe that there is a plan for this world, and that plan for this world is for good.

And the point would be??????????

The_Amber_Spyglass wrote:Sarah Palin is anti science, thinks money is wasted on fruitfly research. Research, incidentally, that has helped several charities she is a patron of:

I've seen this before. It was taken out of context of gov't spending. Not research in itself.

The_Amber_Spyglass wrote:Teach both: http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2008/08/mccains-vp-want/ No. both should not be taught because there is no evidence for creationism, no evidence that the planet is 6000 years old and evolutionary theory has already given us so much.

This a part I disagree with Palin on (surprise!). But my question is why people are against it? Over here, people screech about separation of church and state. But the very same people shit on the rest of the constitution regarding the 8th, 9th and 10th sections of Article One of the constitution.

This is what galls me about the anti-religion people. Keep in mind, I have no use for religion personally. But many of those on that side make their case regarding the gov't and religion (and are mostly correct about it) but at the same time circumvent other parts of of our constitution. Explain.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:51 pm

i_luv_miley wrote:So you're equating a community organizer, activist, lecturer, Harvard graduate, author with someone who's contribution was being a beauty queen? Yeah, okay. Whatever.

What kind of executive experience does Obama have? None. Zero. Nada.

i_luv_miley wrote:And once again, this thread is about Palin, not Obama. Rolling Eyes

Stop backseat modding. Moonman isn't setting the rules of debate here.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by i_luv_miley Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:48 pm

TexasBlue wrote:
i_luv_miley wrote:So you're equating a community organizer, activist, lecturer, Harvard graduate, author with someone who's contribution was being a beauty queen? Yeah, okay. Whatever.

i_luv_miley wrote:And once again, this thread is about Palin, not Obama. Rolling Eyes

Actually having been President for the past two years, I would say that Obama has plenty of executive experience. Razz And yes, I'm being stinky... But the point is, what experience did Palin have two years ago? None, except for being a beauty queen. So I would submit that, at that time, given what they both had done, Obama was far more qualified. Again, it all comes down to McCain not doing his homework.

And I'm not trying to mod. I'm simply calling out your deflection of the topic.
i_luv_miley
i_luv_miley

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:05 pm

i_luv_miley wrote:Actually having been President for the past two years, I would say that Obama has plenty of executive experience. Razz And yes, I'm being stinky... But the point is, what experience did Palin have two years ago? None, except for being a beauty queen. So I would submit that, at that time, given what they both had done, Obama was far more qualified. Again, it all comes down to McCain not doing his homework.

Of course he has experience.... now. Before, he had none. Zero. Nada. Palin was a councilperson. Bama was not. Palin was a mayor. Bama was not. Palin was on the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, which oversees Alaska's oil and gas fields. Bama had no similar appointment. She served as a state governor. Bama had no experience in that. Like it or not, being a mayor and a governor are executive positions. To belittle her governorship based on the state population is like saying that the CEO of Tri-Dal Ltd isn't an executive position like being the CEO of Best Buy. Sure, there's more things to deal with as far as larger corporations/states go but to make light of her job as governor is dishonest. Bama had no executive experience. Period.

i_luv_miley wrote:And I'm not trying to mod. I'm simply calling out your deflection of the topic.

Then say that then. Just remember though.... deflecting an issue goes both ways. Also, I wasn't deflecting squat. I was pointing out an opinion based on fact.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:20 pm

i_luv_miley wrote:
TexasBlue wrote:

Actually having been President for the past two years, I would say that Obama has plenty of executive experience. Razz And yes, I'm being stinky... But the point is, what experience did Palin have two years ago? None, except for being a beauty queen. So I would submit that, at that time, given what they both had done, Obama was far more qualified. Again, it all comes down to McCain not doing his homework.

You really like harping on the beauty queen thing don't you? You do realize she done a few more things since those 2 pageants way back in 1984 while she was still in school right? Perhaps you weren't aware because the mainstream media, or far left blogger you follow don't mention these sorts of things, but Palin has done a lot more than a couple of beauty pageants.

Let's see, she graduated with a BA in communications, with an emphasis on journalism. Worked at a couple of TV stations as a sportscaster and sports reporter. She got married, and then worked in her husbands commercial fishing business (a REAL job, unlike Obama). She was the blow-out winner of a Wasilla City Council twice, then she ran for Mayor of Wasilla, twice, with overwhelming majorities both times btw. Then she was appointed to the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, where she actually exposed unethical activities by a fellow commission member (a Republican btw), like leaking confidential information to oil-industry insiders. Then she was elected Governor of Alaska (the youngest person to win that seat and the first woman to ever hold that post), her 3rd stint as an executive.

All in all, I'd say Sarah's work record makes her FAR more qualified than Obama, who was, as you so hilariously pointed out was a "community organizer, activist, lecturer, Harvard graduate, author ." Right, being a rabble-rousing "activist" and "community organizer" (a-la Rules for Radicals author Saul Alinksky) are just top-notch qualifications to be the senior executive of America. The same goes being a Harvard graduate, lecturer and author. Obama's never worked a real job in his entire life. And he has NEVER been an executive of so much as a hotdog stand, never mind for a city (no matter how small) or a state.

I don't know what sort of hallucinatory world one would have to live in to consider Obama's resume as fitting him for the job of President of the United States of America, but it is a world I want no part of for sure.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:08 am

TexasBlue wrote:
The_Amber_Spyglass wrote:Sarah Palin, religious nut (on a mission from God), jingoistic warmonger:

Regarding the war monger bit.... this was in answer to the question on the Bush "doctrine."
No, the mission from God to invade Iran.

TexasBlue wrote:And the point would be??????????
Tied to the above point. Not only is Uncle Sam right to invade Iran, but you have a mandate from God. And she is still a rapture cultist. Dangerous combination.

TexasBlue wrote:I've seen this before. It was taken out of context of gov't spending. Not research in itself
no, she referred to pet projects "in Paris, France I kid you not". Why would your government be giving money to French universities for 'pet projects'? And why would she be criticising the Bush administration for doing that? She didn't know what the money was for or how it has benefited humanity, nor did she care. She just wanted to show scientists (and those quaint Europeans with their big government and Orwellian healthcare) up for clueless money wasters.

TexasBlue wrote:This is what galls me about the anti-religion people.
Creationism is not science. There is no evidence and no controversy and no anti-Christian conspiracy. Evolution is fact and until there is testable evidence that the planet is 6000 years old, that Jesus had a pet dinosaur, and until there is evidence of supernatural design, such a concept does not belong in science classes.
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

http://sweattearsanddigitalink.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by i_luv_miley Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:09 pm

dblboggie wrote:
i_luv_miley wrote:
TexasBlue wrote:

You really like harping on the beauty queen thing don't you? You do realize she done a few more things since those 2 pageants way back in 1984 while she was still in school right? Perhaps you weren't aware because the mainstream media, or far left blogger you follow don't mention these sorts of things, but Palin has done a lot more than a couple of beauty pageants.

Let's see, she graduated with a BA in communications, with an emphasis on journalism. Worked at a couple of TV stations as a sportscaster and sports reporter. She got married, and then worked in her husbands commercial fishing business (a REAL job, unlike Obama). She was the blow-out winner of a Wasilla City Council twice, then she ran for Mayor of Wasilla, twice, with overwhelming majorities both times btw. Then she was appointed to the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, where she actually exposed unethical activities by a fellow commission member (a Republican btw), like leaking confidential information to oil-industry insiders. Then she was elected Governor of Alaska (the youngest person to win that seat and the first woman to ever hold that post), her 3rd stint as an executive.

All in all, I'd say Sarah's work record makes her FAR more qualified than Obama, who was, as you so hilariously pointed out was a "community organizer, activist, lecturer, Harvard graduate, author ." Right, being a rabble-rousing "activist" and "community organizer" (a-la Rules for Radicals author Saul Alinksky) are just top-notch qualifications to be the senior executive of America. The same goes being a Harvard graduate, lecturer and author. Obama's never worked a real job in his entire life. And he has NEVER been an executive of so much as a hotdog stand, never mind for a city (no matter how small) or a state.

I don't know what sort of hallucinatory world one would have to live in to consider Obama's resume as fitting him for the job of President of the United States of America, but it is a world I want no part of for sure.
Oh, I stand corrected. She's got a BA in Communications and worked on TV as a sportscaster. Yup, that qualifies her alright. Hey I know, let's elect Keith Olbermann to office! Whistle At least what he says is based in a semblance of truth.

And quit it with the personal attacks, dblboggie. I'm beyond tired of them - especially from you.
i_luv_miley
i_luv_miley

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:09 pm

i_luv_miley wrote:
dblboggie wrote:
i_luv_miley wrote:
TexasBlue wrote:

Oh, I stand corrected. She's got a BA in Communications and worked on TV as a sportscaster. Yup, that qualifies her alright.

I see, so this is how you are going to debate the point, eh? Just IGNORE the fact that she was on the city council 2 times, did 2 stints as a Mayor, served on the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, and served as Governor of Alaska, right?

Your bias is so nakedly obvious it should be embarrassing for you to display it thus. After ALL that I and Tex laid out, you reduce it to her BA in communications and her TV gigs. It must just GALL you that she is so much more qualified than Obama ever will be to be President. So you hide this in belittling her actual record by IGNORING huge swaths of it.

Real clever there. Sarah Palin thoughts - Page 2 11azked

i_luv_miley wrote:Hey I know, let's elect Keith Olbermann to office! Whistle At least what he says is based in a semblance of truth.

Wow! If you think that ANYTHING that Olbermann says has even a distant semblance of truth, you are seriously deluding yourself.

i_luv_miley wrote:And quit it with the personal attacks, dblboggie. I'm beyond tired of them - especially from you.

I'll tell ya what sport, when you become the moderator, I'll listen. In the meantime, if you can't hack political debate, then I suggest you not engage in it.

And if there is ANYTHING in my post that you could interpret as a "personal attack," then you really should seriously rethink engaging in political debate.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next