Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superior Politics Toolbar Button for Firefox

2 posters

Go down

Superior Politics Toolbar Button for Firefox Empty Superior Politics Toolbar Button for Firefox

Post by TexasBlue Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:39 pm

I created this and have it sitting on my upper toolbar on my Firefox browser. This is for Firefox only. It may work on other Mozilla based browsers such as Flock, SeaMonkey, Mozilla, etc.

Edit - Updated to work with Firefox 5 and subsequent versions up to, and including, Firefox 9 (if that will ever exist).
Attachments
Superior Politics Toolbar Button for Firefox Attachment
SuperiorPolitics{1.0.3.1292706404}.zip Updated for Firefox 5You don't have permission to download attachments.(6 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

Last edited by TexasBlue on Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Superior Politics Toolbar Button for Firefox Admin210

Back to top Go down

Superior Politics Toolbar Button for Firefox Empty Re: Superior Politics Toolbar Button for Firefox

Post by TexasBlue Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:56 pm

Unzip the file, open up your addons library (Tools>Add-ons) and drag the .xpi file into it. Restart Firefox. Right click at the top of the browser in an empty space. Click Customize. Find the little icon in the dialog box and drag it to wherever you want it to be at. I use invisible spacers to set it where I have it.

Screen shot of where I have mine.
Superior Politics Toolbar Button for Firefox 2010-110
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Superior Politics Toolbar Button for Firefox Empty Re: Superior Politics Toolbar Button for Firefox

Post by TexasBlue Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:40 pm

Has anyone tried this? Of course, one has to be a Firefox user.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:52 pm

Bumping this for people to try out if they use Firefox. Nobody has tried it yet. I use it all the time.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:33 am

I tried this before, and it still won't let me drag it from the zip file into the add ons box.
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

Superior Politics Toolbar Button for Firefox Senmem10

http://sweattearsanddigitalink.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:29 am

The_Amber_Spyglass wrote:I tried this before, and it still won't let me drag it from the zip file into the add ons box.

No, no. You have to unzip it first. There's a file inside (.xpi). That's what you drag into the addons box.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:10 am

That's what I did, still doesn't work.
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:19 am

What does it do when you try?

I may have to re-do it and re-up that attachment. But I'm getting ready to go visit my mom for a couple hours and will do it again when I get back.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:11 am

There is the "X" signal that you see when you can't drag and drop.
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:35 pm

Try it now. If that doesn't work, then I'll upload it to Rapidshare and provide a link.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:48 pm

Updated to work with Firefox 5 and subsequent versions up to, and including, Firefox 9 (if that will ever exist).
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum