Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Surprise: Union Propped Up Illegal Immigrant to Smear Meg Whitman

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

No Surprise: Union Propped Up Illegal Immigrant to Smear Meg Whitman Empty No Surprise: Union Propped Up Illegal Immigrant to Smear Meg Whitman

Post by TexasBlue Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:50 pm

No Surprise: Union Propped Up Illegal Immigrant to Smear Meg Whitman

Katie Pavlich
Townhall.com
Nov. 24, 2010

Remember poor illegal immigrant Nikki Diaz, (who still hasn't been deported by the way) claiming she was abused by billionaire Meg Whitman as a housekeeper making more than $20 per hour? Well now we know that the union, California Nurses Association, connected Diaz to high profile attorney Gloria Allred in order to smear Meg Whitman in the heat of campaign season.

I asked the question at the time of the scandal: How is Nikki Diaz able to afford an attorney who represents high profile celebrities?

Well, I think we have our answer. Pathetic.

TexasBlue
TexasBlue

No Surprise: Union Propped Up Illegal Immigrant to Smear Meg Whitman Admin210

Back to top Go down

No Surprise: Union Propped Up Illegal Immigrant to Smear Meg Whitman Empty Re: No Surprise: Union Propped Up Illegal Immigrant to Smear Meg Whitman

Post by dblboggie Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:19 pm

This was such a blatantly obvious political hit that anyone buying this crap should be embarrassed about being fooled by it.

Only those who have absolutely no clue about the real world of politics could have be suckered by this.

dblboggie
dblboggie

No Surprise: Union Propped Up Illegal Immigrant to Smear Meg Whitman Senmem10

Back to top Go down

No Surprise: Union Propped Up Illegal Immigrant to Smear Meg Whitman Empty Re: No Surprise: Union Propped Up Illegal Immigrant to Smear Meg Whitman

Post by TexasBlue Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:46 pm

Which brings us back to Diaz. She had all the right paperwork (I use that term loosely) to show that she was residing in Cali legally. Diaz openly confessed to using somebody else’s Social Security number for the purpose of duping both Whitman and immigration authorities. Never mind that she held a full time job for 9 years earning $23.00 an hour. Being “used” for a time by Meg Whitman and then being callously “discarded” was emotionally painful, and this illegal needed retribution. Oh yeah, that's what this was all about.

She broke federal law 3 ways. One, she entered here illegally. Two, she falsified documents. Three, she stole somebody’s SS number (identity theft). She's still here. Is this a great country or what? But I'm sure someone can come to her defense on this in here.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:50 pm

TexasBlue wrote:Which brings us back to Diaz. She had all the right paperwork (I use that term loosely) to show that she was residing in Cali legally. Diaz openly confessed to using somebody else’s Social Security number for the purpose of duping both Whitman and immigration authorities. Never mind that she held a full time job for 9 years earning $23.00 an hour. Being “used” for a time by Meg Whitman and then being callously “discarded” was emotionally painful, and this illegal needed retribution. Oh yeah, that's what this was all about.

She broke federal law 3 ways. One, she entered here illegally. Two, she falsified documents. Three, she stole somebody’s SS number (identity theft). She's still here. Is this a great country or what? But I'm sure someone can come to her defense on this in here.

Not only all of that, but Meg hired her from an agency! That agency was the one responsible for seeing that Diaz was, in fact, here legally!

There is no defense for this shameless scam.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:53 pm

That's right. I forgot about that. In that case, the employment agency is the one who is accountable. Here in Minnesota, when you go work for one, you literally are employed by them, not the people they send you to work for.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:56 pm

TexasBlue wrote:That's right. I forgot about that. In that case, the employment agency is the one who is accountable. Here in Minnesota, when you go work for one, you literally are employed by them, not the people they send you to work for.

Exactly! All I'm saying. This was a political hit and nothing more. Diaz was a shill and was told what to say.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Main :: Politics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum