Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NHS facing significant cuts despite election pledges

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

NHS facing significant cuts despite election pledges Empty NHS facing significant cuts despite election pledges

Post by TexasBlue Mon May 03, 2010 10:04 pm

It amazes me how this hasn't reached our soil yet (news-wise). You guys are going to have a rough one there. This is exactly why i opposed Bama's measure with this sh!t.

Equally interesting are the comments from Brits below the story.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/health/article7115199.ece
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

NHS facing significant cuts despite election pledges Admin210

Back to top Go down

NHS facing significant cuts despite election pledges Empty Re: NHS facing significant cuts despite election pledges

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Tue May 04, 2010 4:57 am

Having worked in a hospital, I can see that cuts can be made. All of the parties have promised to protect front line services, this article doesn't contradict that. Problem is, there is far too much bureaucracy, far too many managers, far too much paperwork and far too little money going on healthcare.

Nobody is saying it is perfect as it is, but it is not rotten to the core either. An incoming Tory government will never get rid of it, but cuts are inevitable.
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

NHS facing significant cuts despite election pledges Senmem10

http://sweattearsanddigitalink.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

NHS facing significant cuts despite election pledges Empty Re: NHS facing significant cuts despite election pledges

Post by TexasBlue Tue May 04, 2010 11:30 am

Too much bureaucracy. That's the word. Now times that by 4.83. That's the population difference.

Our gov't is so bloated and inefficient that's not even laughable anymore. It makes me sick.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

NHS facing significant cuts despite election pledges Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down