Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Plan From The Republicans????

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

No Plan From The Republicans???? Empty No Plan From The Republicans????

Post by TexasBlue Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:40 am

No Plan From The Republicans????

By Neal Boortz
February 24, 2010

Has Robert Gibbs managed to find the Republican's alternative to healthcare yet? I mean, c'mon folks ... did you hear Obama's press secretary the other day? He actually had the gonads to get up and say: "The president posted ideas of his on the White House website today. We hope Republicans will post their ideas either on their website, or we'd be happy to post them on ours, so that the American people could come to one location and find out the parameters of what will largely be discussed on Thursday."

The problem? The Republicans do have a plan listed on their website. In fact, their plan has been online since October. Not only that, but if you go to Whitehouse.gov you will see that the White House has even posted a link to the GOP plan. So... what is going on here? After all, this isn't the first time that the Obama administration has told you that that the Republicans don't have any plans on healthcare. It doesn't help that the ObamaMedia continues to perpetuate this myth.

Odd, isn't it?

Here's what's going on. The Obama Administration is more than willing to flat-out lie if it will help them move forward with their plan to seize about 17% of the nation's economy. They know that if they continue to say that the Republicans have no plan - if they continue to hammer home the lie that the Republicans haven't put anything on their website - most of the people out there will just simply believe them. Very few people will say "Hey, I wonder if he's telling us the truth here. I think I'll go check the Republican website for myself." Ain't gonna happen, and Robert Gibbs knows it.

The truth? GOP lawmakers have proposed more than 30 of their own bills. Rep.Tom Price and fellow House Republicans of the Republican Study Committee have proposed all of these bills within the last year: H.R. 77; H.R. 109; H.R. 198; H.R. 270; H.R. 321; H.R. 464; H.R. 502; H.R. 544; H.R. 917; H.R. 1086; H.R. 1118; H.R. 1441; H.R. 1458; H.R. 1468; H.R. 1658; H.R. 1891; H.R. 2520; H.R. 2607; H.R. 2692; H.R. 2784; H.R. 2785; H.R. 2786; H.R. 2787; H.R. 3141; H.R. 3217; H.R. 3218; H.R. 3356; H.R. 3372; H.R. 3400; H.R. 3438; H.R. 3454; and H.R. 3478. 
That is
on top of all of the Republican amendments that the Democrats systematically rejected throughout this debate. This is an enlightening reminder of the Republican amendments to healthcare reform that were flat out rejected by Democrats.Here's what's going on.

Here's what's going on.This is an enlightening reminder of the Republican amendments

This is an enlightening reminder of the Republican amendments
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

No Plan From The Republicans???? Admin210

Back to top Go down

No Plan From The Republicans???? Empty Re: No Plan From The Republicans????

Post by BubbleBliss Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:24 pm

Maybe it's the fact that the Republicans have proposed over 30 Bills. Maybe he means that they should make up 1 single bill that all Republicans agree on. Even though if he did mean that, he should have said it like that.
BubbleBliss
BubbleBliss

No Plan From The Republicans???? Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:16 am

To say they haven't offered any ideas is a lie by Obama and the Dems. The other fact is that their ideas have been rejected over and over. If you get your ideas shot down over and over, you have no incentive to vote 'yes' on a bill. I wouldn't.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleBliss Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:51 pm

True.
BubbleBliss
BubbleBliss

No Plan From The Republicans???? Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:24 pm

TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Main :: Politics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum