Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama still doesn't get it!

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Obama still doesn't get it! Empty Obama still doesn't get it!

Post by dblboggie Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:17 pm

Or possibly, and perhaps more to the point, doesn't wish to.

I watched Obama present his so-called "American Jobs Act" last night and was struck by just how stupid this sorry excuse of a president must think we are.

At a time when our private sector economy is crying out for some semblence of long term stability and predictability, Obama gives us nothing more than a disgraceful bevy of temporary tax credit gimicks that will do NOTHING to give potential employers the confidence they need to expand and hire.

And to add insult to injury, Obama demanded, as though he was Emperor Obama, that congress just blindly pass a bill that he doesn't even have written yet!!! That's right, all Obama presented last night was a damn campaign speech and he the balls to demand that congress roll over and pass a bill that doesn't even exist yet!!!

This president must be certifiably insane. It's as though he has never been introduced to the concept of the three branches of government being co-equal.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Obama still doesn't get it! Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Obama still doesn't get it! Empty Re: Obama still doesn't get it!

Post by TexasBlue Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:46 pm

Can't disagree with you here. I watch it also. I was shaking my head about 70% of the time. Personally, it's the last gasp of a failed presidency. Hillary would've been a better president than this guy... and that's saying a lot.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Obama still doesn't get it! Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:34 pm

TexasBlue wrote:Can't disagree with you here. I watch it also. I was shaking my head about 70% of the time. Personally, it's the last gasp of a failed presidency. Hillary would've been a better president than this guy... and that's saying a lot.

I don't think I stopped screaming at my TV the entire time that he was on. I just couldn't believe that even Obama could be as unserious, as monumentally stupid, as to posit the crap he spewed as a "jobs creating" plan!

An econ 101 student could blow his piece-of-shit plan out of the water!

It's truly frightening that there are Americans out there who will buy this swill.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Obama still doesn't get it! Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down