Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Constitution, A Rigid Idea - Presidential Contempt For The Constitution

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

The Constitution, A Rigid Idea - Presidential Contempt For The Constitution Empty The Constitution, A Rigid Idea - Presidential Contempt For The Constitution

Post by TexasBlue Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:43 pm

The Constitution, A Rigid Idea - Presidential Contempt For The Constitution

Keith W. Peterson
Hearus-now.org
September 2011

President Barack Obama removed any lingering question that may have remained as to his disregard for the Constitution of this nation.

Do not suppose, btw, that President Obama is the only President to ever have such disregard for our Constitution.

Friday on Grassroots Radio Colorado, Robert Rowland, Director of the Elbert County Tea Party mentioned an observation he had made.

It is an observation of something I had missed even though I had watched the speech.

White House:
What kind of country would this be if this chamber had voted down Social Security or Medicare just because it violated some rigid idea about what government could or could not do?

How many Americans would have suffered as a result?

That rigid idea, Mr. President, is the Constitution of these United States.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

The Constitution, A Rigid Idea - Presidential Contempt For The Constitution Admin210

Back to top Go down

The Constitution, A Rigid Idea - Presidential Contempt For The Constitution Empty Re: The Constitution, A Rigid Idea - Presidential Contempt For The Constitution

Post by dblboggie Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:54 pm

I vividly remember that very phrase and was screaming that very same response at my TV!!!
dblboggie
dblboggie

The Constitution, A Rigid Idea - Presidential Contempt For The Constitution Senmem10

Back to top Go down

The Constitution, A Rigid Idea - Presidential Contempt For The Constitution Empty Re: The Constitution, A Rigid Idea - Presidential Contempt For The Constitution

Post by TexasBlue Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:02 pm

ROFL
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

The Constitution, A Rigid Idea - Presidential Contempt For The Constitution Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:41 pm

TexasBlue wrote: ROFL

I live alone in the boonies... it's not like I have neighbors to worry about. Snicker
dblboggie
dblboggie

The Constitution, A Rigid Idea - Presidential Contempt For The Constitution Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:47 pm

dblboggie wrote:

I live alone in the boonies... it's not like I have neighbors to worry about. Snicker

If you did, they'd be worried about you. Big Grin
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:14 pm

TexasBlue wrote:
dblboggie wrote:

If you did, they'd be worried about you. Big Grin

I know what ya mean... hell, I,m worried about me... Snicker
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Main :: Politics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum