Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Democratic Promoters to Republican Destroyers

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

From Democratic Promoters to Republican Destroyers Empty From Democratic Promoters to Republican Destroyers

Post by TexasBlue Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:20 pm

MRC Study: ABC, CBS and NBC Tossed Friendly Liberal Questions to Democratic Candidates in 2007, but 2011 Republicans Treated as Ideological Adversaries

Very long but informative.

http://www.mediaresearch.org/realitycheck/realitycheck/2011/20110921082020.aspx
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

From Democratic Promoters to Republican Destroyers Admin210

Back to top Go down

From Democratic Promoters to Republican Destroyers Empty Re: From Democratic Promoters to Republican Destroyers

Post by dblboggie Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:22 pm

Just finished reading it. As usual MRC has done an excellent job of analysis. Of course it should come as no shock to anyone that the MSM are nothing more than mouthpieces for the left. But it is nice that MRC takes the time to irrefutably document it.
dblboggie
dblboggie

From Democratic Promoters to Republican Destroyers Senmem10

Back to top Go down

From Democratic Promoters to Republican Destroyers Empty Re: From Democratic Promoters to Republican Destroyers

Post by TexasBlue Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:12 am

I didn't want to properly c/p this because it would've took me as long to do it as it did for you to read it. ROFL
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:02 am

Snicker It take a minute or two to get through it.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:15 pm

dblboggie wrote:Snicker It take a minute or two to get through it.

That's because you went through Evelyn Woodhead's Sped Reeding Corse. ROFL
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:12 pm

Naw... it's just that it's soooo much shorter than the 9500-page history book I'm reading... that article was a blurb in comparison... Snicker
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:14 pm

dblboggie wrote:Naw... it's just that it's soooo much shorter than the 9500-page history book I'm reading... that article was a blurb in comparison... Snicker

In all reality, for me to paste that article as it appears (which I like doing), it would've taken me probably 30 minutes to do.... and I wasn't in the mood for that last night. It was easier to post the link.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:22 pm

I don't blame you. It would have been a LOT of work to do that. Following the link was easy enough.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:24 pm

Yeah, if I have plenty of time, I don't mind prettying up a post to make it look like the original article. But I was seriously lazy last night.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down