Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Those AARP ads

2 posters

:: Miscellaneous :: Vent!

Go down

Those AARP ads Empty Those AARP ads

Post by Mark85la Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:36 pm

You got AARP running all these ads where these poor old people warning congress not to cut their medicare and social security and I see these ads all the time, and not one fucking counter-ad that calls them out on their bullshit. It pisses me off that conservatives and the GOP or whoever don't do anything to call them out on their lies. The GOP isn't proactive enough and can't let the left brainwash the public and scare seniors.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Those AARP ads Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Those AARP ads Empty Re: Those AARP ads

Post by TexasBlue Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:13 pm

The GOP can be very spineless. It's as if they want to take the higher moral ground. In a sense, I agree with that. But enough is enough because the brainwashed masses don't do their homework. They just believe it because someone says it's so.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Those AARP ads Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:39 pm

Those Medicare ads are trying to get you to buy the "other" insurance you need. Medicare premium costs are rising and that insurance does NOT cover medications. Bush got the "Medicare Advantage" program which is an ADDITIONAL insurance package for the drug companies. Drug costs have SKYROCKETED under this nonfunded republican scam on seniors.

So, you HAVE to have supplemental insurance if you want things paid for. There's a 20% deductible on health care costs for seniors.

Those ads are capitalism working at its best to gouge the older person into paying more and acting as though theirs costs less.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down