Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network Morning Shows Are Trashing Republicans, Still Thrilled by Obama

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Network Morning Shows Are Trashing Republicans, Still Thrilled by Obama Empty Network Morning Shows Are Trashing Republicans, Still Thrilled by Obama

Post by TexasBlue Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:53 pm

Imagine that. And then there's the links to prove the point in this long piece.

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/rich-noyes/2011/11/15/mrc-special-report-network-morning-shows-are-trashing-republicans-still-

MRC proves what I already know. Yet many still ignore it.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Network Morning Shows Are Trashing Republicans, Still Thrilled by Obama Admin210

Back to top Go down

Network Morning Shows Are Trashing Republicans, Still Thrilled by Obama Empty Re: Network Morning Shows Are Trashing Republicans, Still Thrilled by Obama

Post by Mark85la Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:12 pm

It should be an easy victory over a President with a terrible record like this and with the economy the way it is, but it will be much closer because Obama has the media protecting him, and the unions, and millions of dollars he will raise. I think he'll lose no matter what, but you never know, he could eek out a win with all of those things helping him and there's also voter fraud and we know that didn't happen in 08.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Network Morning Shows Are Trashing Republicans, Still Thrilled by Obama Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Network Morning Shows Are Trashing Republicans, Still Thrilled by Obama Empty Re: Network Morning Shows Are Trashing Republicans, Still Thrilled by Obama

Post by Arx Ferrum Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:00 pm

It is really hard to miss. Here we have a crippled Dem administration that could only win a second term if the GOP fielded a worst selection of candidates.

What can I say?

I still wish Sarah would have a go at it. Aside from that, one alternative would be to pencil in 'Reagan' and hope the RNC drafts him from the hereafter.

Arx Ferrum
Arx Ferrum

Network Morning Shows Are Trashing Republicans, Still Thrilled by Obama Newmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:49 pm

Arx Ferrum wrote:It is really hard to miss. Here we have a crippled Dem administration that could only win a second term if the GOP fielded a worst selection of candidates.

What can I say?

I still wish Sarah would have a go at it. Aside from that, one alternative would be to pencil in 'Reagan' and hope the RNC drafts him from the hereafter.

As much as I like Palin and think she'd be waaay better than Obama, she's been beat up pretty bad due to the media and left attacking her for three years day in and day out, their Alinski tactics seemed to have worked with a lot of people in the country. If you repeat a lie long enough, people will start believing it. Maybe she can get a cabinet position if a Republican wins the White House.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Network Morning Shows Are Trashing Republicans, Still Thrilled by Obama Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Arx Ferrum Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:52 pm

Mark85la wrote:
As much as I like Palin and think she'd be waaay better than Obama, she's been beat up pretty bad due to the media and left attacking her for three years day in and day out, their Alinski tactics seemed to have worked with a lot of people in the country. If you repeat a lie long enough, people will start believing it. Maybe she can get a cabinet position if a Republican wins the White House.

My neighbor has been haranguing me to vote straight Libertarian ticket in 2012.

My son-in-law wants me to vote for Ron Paul.

The grandyounguns seem to like Sponge Bob.

It's a tough call.
Arx Ferrum
Arx Ferrum

Network Morning Shows Are Trashing Republicans, Still Thrilled by Obama Newmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:52 pm

Arx Ferrum wrote:It is really hard to miss. Here we have a crippled Dem administration that could only win a second term if the GOP fielded a worst selection of candidates.

What can I say?

Mark85la wrote:As much as I like Palin and think she'd be waaay better than Obama, she's been beat up pretty bad due to the media and left attacking her for three years day in and day out, their Alinski tactics seemed to have worked with a lot of people in the country. If you repeat a lie long enough, people will start believing it. Maybe she can get a cabinet position if a Republican wins the White House.

I have to side with Mark here. Palin would guarantee another term with Obama. Same goes for Bachmann.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Network Morning Shows Are Trashing Republicans, Still Thrilled by Obama Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:56 pm

Arx Ferrum wrote:My neighbor has been haranguing me to vote straight Libertarian ticket in 2012.

My son-in-law wants me to vote for Ron Paul.

The grandyounguns seem to like Sponge Bob.

It's a tough call.

I voted Libertarian in '08, but will vote GOP because this election is far too important to let Obama skate in again. I'll go back to normal in 2016. Big Grin
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down