Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OWS Violent Rhetoric - No Calls For Civility From Obama and the Dems

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

OWS Violent Rhetoric -  No Calls For Civility From Obama and the Dems  Empty OWS Violent Rhetoric - No Calls For Civility From Obama and the Dems

Post by Mark85la Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:31 pm

Mark85la
Mark85la

OWS Violent Rhetoric -  No Calls For Civility From Obama and the Dems  Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

OWS Violent Rhetoric -  No Calls For Civility From Obama and the Dems  Empty Re: OWS Violent Rhetoric - No Calls For Civility From Obama and the Dems

Post by TexasBlue Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Not a word from the ObamaMedia either. Am I being partisan with that remark? Fuckin'-A right I am. There's no doubt in my mind that if this kind of language had been present at any Tea Party rally, it would've been all over the news.

You see, there was that little ol' issue about a congressman being spit on the day the HC bill was voted on. Well, that has been already been proven to be a hoax (read: lie).
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

OWS Violent Rhetoric -  No Calls For Civility From Obama and the Dems  Admin210

Back to top Go down

OWS Violent Rhetoric -  No Calls For Civility From Obama and the Dems  Empty Re: OWS Violent Rhetoric - No Calls For Civility From Obama and the Dems

Post by Mark85la Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:02 pm

TexasBlue wrote:Not a word from the ObamaMedia either. Am I being partisan with that remark? Fuckin'-A right I am. There's no doubt in my mind that if this kind of language had been present at any Tea Party rally, it would've been all over the news.

You see, there was that little ol' issue about a congressman being spit on the day the HC bill was voted on. Well, that has been already been proven to be a hoax (read: lie).

No kidding it would be all over the news. I still hear lefties on television claim that he was spit on as if it really happened, but that's what the left does, but to this day, they can't prove their bullshit accusations against the tea party, they just run with it and hope people believe it.
Mark85la
Mark85la

OWS Violent Rhetoric -  No Calls For Civility From Obama and the Dems  Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:16 pm

There's a thread deep in here somewhere where I provided many instances of proof that it was nothing but a smear job.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

OWS Violent Rhetoric -  No Calls For Civility From Obama and the Dems  Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down