Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jimmy Fallon Introduces Michele Bachmann on Show with the Song, "Lying Ass Bitch"

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Jimmy Fallon Introduces Michele Bachmann on Show with the Song, "Lying Ass Bitch" Empty Jimmy Fallon Introduces Michele Bachmann on Show with the Song, "Lying Ass Bitch"

Post by Mark85la Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:11 pm

Last edited by Mark85la on Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mark85la
Mark85la

Jimmy Fallon Introduces Michele Bachmann on Show with the Song, "Lying Ass Bitch" Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Jimmy Fallon Introduces Michele Bachmann on Show with the Song, "Lying Ass Bitch" Empty Re: Jimmy Fallon Introduces Michele Bachmann on Show with the Song, "Lying Ass Bitch"

Post by Mark85la Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:15 pm

Apparently Kimmel was too cowardly to tell someone you don't like them to their face and instead plays this song to disrespect Michele, who was nice enough to show up on his show. Unbelievable. And I saw Letterman when he had Herman Cain, and he was basically interrogated by Letterman. At least Jay Leno doesn't pull this type of thing.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Jimmy Fallon Introduces Michele Bachmann on Show with the Song, "Lying Ass Bitch" Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Jimmy Fallon Introduces Michele Bachmann on Show with the Song, "Lying Ass Bitch" Empty Re: Jimmy Fallon Introduces Michele Bachmann on Show with the Song, "Lying Ass Bitch"

Post by TexasBlue Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:47 pm

Leno has class. Letterman is a POS and so is Kimmel. So are their audiences. They just preach to the choir.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Jimmy Fallon Introduces Michele Bachmann on Show with the Song, "Lying Ass Bitch" Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:06 pm

TexasBlue wrote:Leno has class. Letterman is a POS and so is Kimmel. So are their audiences. They just preach to the choir.

My mistake, it was Jimmy Fallon not Jimmy Kimmel. Brain freeze. lol.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:35 pm

I've never watched Fallon's show, so I couldn't really comment on him - though I can't say I'm shocked about the incident cited above.

Letterman has turned into a out-and-out asshole over the years. I stopped watching him back in the 90's.

I've watched Kimmel maybe 5 times since he appeared on the late night scene, so I couldn't say much about him either.

Leno is much fairer in his monologues and interviews when it comes to politics for the most part.

But my favorite late night guy is Craig Ferguson.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:44 pm

dblboggie wrote:I've never watched Fallon's show, so I couldn't really comment on him - though I can't say I'm shocked about the incident cited above.

Letterman has turned into a out-and-out asshole over the years. I stopped watching him back in the 90's.

I've watched Kimmel maybe 5 times since he appeared on the late night scene, so I couldn't say much about him either.

Leno is much fairer in his monologues and interviews when it comes to politics for the most part.

But my favorite late night guy is Craig Ferguson.

Fallon recently attended an Obama fundraiser, so that tells you where he leans politically.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down