Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minn.-based Hormel pays $16.5M in profit sharing

:: Main :: Current Events

Go down

Minn.-based Hormel pays $16.5M in profit sharing Empty Minn.-based Hormel pays $16.5M in profit sharing

Post by TexasBlue Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:21 pm

Minn.-based Hormel pays $16.5M in profit sharing

Associated Press
November 27, 2011

AUSTIN, Minn. - Employees of Hormel Foods Corp. are enjoying a little extra cash after the food maker distributed $16.5 million in profit sharing, including to workers at the home Austin plant.

Plant manager Tim Fritz says the checks dished out last week amounted to about two weeks of regular pay.

The bonus checks were announced a day after Hormel released its fourth-quarter and annual earnings report. While the maker of Dinty Moore stew and other packaged food brands reported a 3 percent drop in profit for the quarter, full-year earnings rose 20 percent to $474 million.

Isaiah Moser has worked at Hormel for five years. He says the annual profit sharing motivates employees to keep working hard.

An Austin Daily Herald report ( http://bit.ly/uybB1r) says the Austin plant has nearly 1,800 plant workers.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Minn.-based Hormel pays $16.5M in profit sharing Admin210

Back to top Go down

Minn.-based Hormel pays $16.5M in profit sharing Empty Re: Minn.-based Hormel pays $16.5M in profit sharing

Post by TexasBlue Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:24 pm

More of that corporate greed, huh? Minn.-based Hormel pays $16.5M in profit sharing 404792 How can they do that without a union contract to make them do it? Minn.-based Hormel pays $16.5M in profit sharing 404792 I guess this is just another big bad corporation that hates it's employees. Where is the Occupy Wall Street crowd to protest this atrocity? Minn.-based Hormel pays $16.5M in profit sharing 404792

Btw, I work for a subsidiary of Hormel. I got my money two weeks ago.

LMAO!!!!!!!!
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Minn.-based Hormel pays $16.5M in profit sharing Admin210

Back to top Go down

:: Main :: Current Events

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum