Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newt Gingrich Tells David Gregory 'Nobody in the Elite Media Wants to Cover' Obama's Alinsky Roots

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Newt Gingrich Tells David Gregory 'Nobody in the Elite Media Wants to Cover' Obama's Alinsky Roots Empty Newt Gingrich Tells David Gregory 'Nobody in the Elite Media Wants to Cover' Obama's Alinsky Roots

Post by TexasBlue Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:12 pm

Newt Gingrich Tells David Gregory 'Nobody in the Elite Media Wants to Cover' Obama's Alinsky Roots

Noel Sheppard
NewsBusters.org
January 22, 2012

Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich on Sunday told Meet the Press host David Gregory, "Nobody in the elite media wants to cover" Barack Obama's Saul Alinsky roots.

This came in response to Gregory asking the former Speaker of the House if he can "win independent voters in a general election campaign" talking about Obama's ties to Alinsky and other "radical left-wingers":

In reality, if the media had fully reported Obama's ties to Alinsky and other left-wing radicals in 2008, he never would have beaten Hillary Clinton for the Democratic presidential nomination.

The question now is whether this year's Republican presidential nominee will do a better job of forcing the press to report it this election cycle.

Stay tuned.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Newt Gingrich Tells David Gregory 'Nobody in the Elite Media Wants to Cover' Obama's Alinsky Roots Admin210

Back to top Go down

Newt Gingrich Tells David Gregory 'Nobody in the Elite Media Wants to Cover' Obama's Alinsky Roots Empty Re: Newt Gingrich Tells David Gregory 'Nobody in the Elite Media Wants to Cover' Obama's Alinsky Roots

Post by Mark85la Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:07 pm

Yep.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Newt Gingrich Tells David Gregory 'Nobody in the Elite Media Wants to Cover' Obama's Alinsky Roots Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Newt Gingrich Tells David Gregory 'Nobody in the Elite Media Wants to Cover' Obama's Alinsky Roots Empty Re: Newt Gingrich Tells David Gregory 'Nobody in the Elite Media Wants to Cover' Obama's Alinsky Roots

Post by dblboggie Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:18 pm

Oh I would so LOVE to see the Republican candidates, or the Republican nominee even, make this a topic in every debate, every early morning news show interview and every Sunday morning talk show from here to election day!

Were it me, I'd hammer the media on their criminal negligence in hiding Obama's connections until they fled in shame!
dblboggie
dblboggie

Newt Gingrich Tells David Gregory 'Nobody in the Elite Media Wants to Cover' Obama's Alinsky Roots Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:11 pm

The GOP should make a nice compilation video of his connections and past associations for the people to see how radical he is. And include all of the things he said like not wanting to "wear that flag pin on my chest".
Mark85la
Mark85la

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:29 pm

Mark85la wrote:The GOP should make a nice compilation video of his connections and past associations for the people to see how radical he is. And include all of the things he said like not wanting to "wear that flag pin on my chest".

There are so many things they could include in that video it's not funny. There's the audio of his interview with a San Fran daily paper where he says his cap-and-trade policy would result in skyrocketing energy prices and would bankrupt coal energy plants. You have the NPR radio interview where he disses the Constitution. And there's the video of his address before a union crowd where he says he wants to implement a single-payer health care plan in his first term as President (despite his MANY promises on the campaign trail the he didn't want a single-payer system). And who could forget the old "cling to their guns and religion" crack at a San Fran fund raiser.

There is such a wealth of material that if the Republicans fail to exploit it they deserve to lose. It's just insane that they wouldn't expose Obama's constant DOCUMENTED lies and anti-American sentiments.

Oh how I wish I were running the Republicans communications program for this election cycle. When I was done with Obama, a freaking fence post could win against him!
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:19 pm

dblboggie wrote:When I was done with Obama, a freaking fence post could win against him!

ROFL
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Newt Gingrich Tells David Gregory 'Nobody in the Elite Media Wants to Cover' Obama's Alinsky Roots Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:30 pm

TexasBlue wrote:
dblboggie wrote:When I was done with Obama, a freaking fence post could win against him!

ROFL

Big Grin
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Main :: Politics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum