Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ozzy Osbourne On Tony Iommi's Cancer Battle: I Told Him If He Dies, I'm Gonna Kill Him

:: General :: Music

Go down

Ozzy Osbourne On Tony Iommi's Cancer Battle: I Told Him If He Dies, I'm Gonna Kill Him Empty Ozzy Osbourne On Tony Iommi's Cancer Battle: I Told Him If He Dies, I'm Gonna Kill Him

Post by TexasBlue Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:12 pm

Ozzy Osbourne On Tony Iommi's Cancer Battle: I Told Him If He Dies, I'm Gonna Kill Him

Feb. 8, 2012

Black Sabbath singer Ozzy Osbourne has commented on last month's announcement that his Sabbath bandmate, guitarist Tony Iommi, was diagnosed with the early stages of lymphoma. Lymphoma is a cancer of the lymphocytes, a type of cell that forms part of the immune system. According to a statement issued by his publicist, the 63-year-old metal legend is currently working with his doctors to establish the best treatment plan and remains upbeat and determined to make a full and successful recovery.

"He's gonna beat it," Ozzy said in an interview that will be broadcast later today on Ozzy's Boneyard, the new classic hard rock and metal music channel on SiriusXM Radio. "What it's down to is determination, and believe me, this guy's got more determination than anybody I've ever met. It's gonna be fine. It's just one of those trials in life that happen, you know. . . He's got so much support, not only from each one of us in the band, but the fan base; it's unbelievable. And it's one of them problems you have in life. . . He ain't gonna die, I'm telling you. I told him if he dies, I'm gonna kill him."
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Ozzy Osbourne On Tony Iommi's Cancer Battle: I Told Him If He Dies, I'm Gonna Kill Him Admin210

Back to top Go down