Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rick Santorum's "Real Concerns About The Tea Party"

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Rick Santorum's "Real Concerns About The Tea Party" Empty Rick Santorum's "Real Concerns About The Tea Party"

Post by Mark85la Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:00 pm

This was from 2010.

Mark85la
Mark85la

Rick Santorum's "Real Concerns About The Tea Party" Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Rick Santorum's "Real Concerns About The Tea Party" Empty Re: Rick Santorum's "Real Concerns About The Tea Party"

Post by dblboggie Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:21 pm

And now we find a weakness in an allegedly "conservative" candidate.

The Tea Party movement was the best thing to happen in American politics in decades!

And the Libertarian Party, as dysfunctional as it is, has fiscal and most Constitutional issues nailed!

Clearly Santorum is from the "classical conservative" wing of the conservative movement, which is mostly classical liberal at heart.

This is not good at all. He is going to have a hard time explaining this one away with the Tea Party and those Libertarians who typically vote Republican in Presidential elections.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Rick Santorum's "Real Concerns About The Tea Party" Empty Re: Rick Santorum's "Real Concerns About The Tea Party"

Post by TexasBlue Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:15 am

I know this guy was a bad seed from the get-go. Of course, the media will do whatever it takes to elect this guy, too. If Romney fails, then this'll be the guy for us.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Rick Santorum's "Real Concerns About The Tea Party" Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:21 am

TexasBlue wrote:I know this guy was a bad seed from the get-go. Of course, the media will do whatever it takes to elect this guy, too. If Romney fails, then this'll be the guy for us.

Yeah, you got Mark Levin and Michelle Malkin saying he's the "only true conservative" in the race, wonder if they're aware of this video.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:53 am

Mark85la wrote:
TexasBlue wrote:I know this guy was a bad seed from the get-go. Of course, the media will do whatever it takes to elect this guy, too. If Romney fails, then this'll be the guy for us.

Yeah, you got Mark Levin and Michelle Malkin saying he's the "only true conservative" in the race, wonder if they're aware of this video.

I would bet they are now. It will be interesting to see what they have to say about it.

But more to the point, this was what I was talking about when I was musing about why Ann Coulter could go so off the reservation by backing Romney. I was wondering what she might know that we don't about the other candidates. And then BLAMO, this bombshell surfaces on Perry, something I was completely unaware of. It makes one wonder what other skeletons lurk in the closets of all of our candidates.

I don't think any one of us here can honestly say that we have thoroughly investigated the backgrounds of all the candidates. I know I haven't, despite being extremely involved in politics.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down