Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama Mocks Ed Henry: Do You Think I Want Gas Prices Going Up In An Election Year?

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Obama Mocks Ed Henry: Do You Think I Want Gas Prices Going Up In An Election Year? Empty Re: Obama Mocks Ed Henry: Do You Think I Want Gas Prices Going Up In An Election Year?

Post by Mark85la Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:22 pm

Uh yeah, you have been wanting them to go up all this time, just not when it's time to run for re-election.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Obama Mocks Ed Henry: Do You Think I Want Gas Prices Going Up In An Election Year? Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Obama Mocks Ed Henry: Do You Think I Want Gas Prices Going Up In An Election Year? Empty Re: Obama Mocks Ed Henry: Do You Think I Want Gas Prices Going Up In An Election Year?

Post by dblboggie Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:35 pm

He is such a freaking liar it's not funny.

He is on record wishing for higher gas prices. He really must think American's are complete morons incapable of digging up his past statements calling for higher gas prices.

The man is an unrepentant liar being protected by the MSM.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Obama Mocks Ed Henry: Do You Think I Want Gas Prices Going Up In An Election Year? Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:00 am

Ditto to that. Sadly sometimes the public forget what he has said, and believe some of his crap and yeah, the media will always protect him no matter what.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Main :: Politics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum