Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ex-NAACP big rips Al & Jesse for handling of Trayvon Martin shooting

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Ex-NAACP big rips Al & Jesse for handling of Trayvon Martin shooting Empty Re: Ex-NAACP big rips Al & Jesse for handling of Trayvon Martin shooting

Post by Mark85la Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:00 pm

Mayor Bloomberg, a gun-control advocate, said the Feb. 26 shooting was proof that loose national gun laws defy common sense.

Nice to see Bloomberg using this to push his anti-gun agenda too.

Mark85la
Mark85la

Ex-NAACP big rips Al & Jesse for handling of Trayvon Martin shooting Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Ex-NAACP big rips Al & Jesse for handling of Trayvon Martin shooting Empty Re: Ex-NAACP big rips Al & Jesse for handling of Trayvon Martin shooting

Post by TexasBlue Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:14 pm

Good for Bryant for calling it like it is.

Mark85la wrote:Mayor Bloomberg, a gun-control advocate, said the Feb. 26 shooting was proof that loose national gun laws defy common sense.

Nice to see Bloomberg using this to push his anti-gun agenda too.

Bloomberg is a Repub in name only. He's actually an ex-Democrat. Par for the course.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Ex-NAACP big rips Al & Jesse for handling of Trayvon Martin shooting Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:46 pm

I'm so sick and damned tired of wild-eyed leftists using any firearms incident they can to scream for denying all Americans their 2nd Amendment right that I could spit!

I'd go on a profanity-laced rant here but in the interest of civility, I'll confine it to saying that it would not sadden me greatly if these idiotic leftists were shot in the face!
dblboggie
dblboggie

Ex-NAACP big rips Al & Jesse for handling of Trayvon Martin shooting Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down