Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biden: 'War on Women' is Real, Will Intensify

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Biden: 'War on Women' is Real, Will Intensify Empty Biden: 'War on Women' is Real, Will Intensify

Post by Mark85la Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:58 pm

Mark85la
Mark85la

Biden: 'War on Women' is Real, Will Intensify Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Biden: 'War on Women' is Real, Will Intensify Empty Re: Biden: 'War on Women' is Real, Will Intensify

Post by Mark85la Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:00 am

Sigh. Trying to energize up the base, dividing the country, and create a distraction so we won't focus on the real issues like the economy. It's all a coordinated effort, this war on women bullshit. Biden was being interviewed by the same guy who called a conservative radio show host a slut. Kinda ironic. lol.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Biden: 'War on Women' is Real, Will Intensify Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Biden: 'War on Women' is Real, Will Intensify Empty Re: Biden: 'War on Women' is Real, Will Intensify

Post by TexasBlue Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:29 am

More class warfare. Anybody who can't see this is blind.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Biden: 'War on Women' is Real, Will Intensify Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:00 am

Ya know on another topic, I said that we should purchase duct tape and put it on the mouths of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton because all they do is spout off racism.
If we have any duct tape left, we should put it on the mouths of democrats...not because they are wrong but to keep them from saying anything other than the truth.

In this article, Joe Biden says "If my daughter wants to be able to say, 'I'm staying home and raising my kids,' no one should question that."

Well what about the person that is not the daughter of a senator?
What about the lady has has to work to support a family? Where's the money gonna come from for her? Certainly not daddy...

The left side always tries to defend their stances and they don't have to! They get into so much trouble for getting into a war of words with people.
Just state the truth and leave it at that...
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Biden: 'War on Women' is Real, Will Intensify Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:38 pm

You bring up good points, Prez. But I still think this is part of the larger picture. It's election season. Obama/Biden want to get another 4 years. If they decide to create a "war on women", then that's their thing. It could backfire on them big time. I think it's creating divisions amongst people... just like the rich/poor and black/white bullshit.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Biden: 'War on Women' is Real, Will Intensify Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down