Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iron Maiden Gets Backstage Pass to NASA

3 posters

:: General :: Science

Go down

Iron Maiden Gets Backstage Pass to NASA Empty Iron Maiden Gets Backstage Pass to NASA

Post by TexasBlue Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:59 pm

The heavy metal rockers behind the British band Iron Maiden invaded NASA's astronaut headquarters this month for an all-access look at how Americans practice for flying in space.

Four members of the iconic heavy metal band scoped out space station mock-ups and a space shuttle simulator during a VIP tour of NASA's Johnson Space Center in Houston.

The rest of the story at http://www.space.com/news/iron-maiden-tour-nasa-space-center-100621.html
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Iron Maiden Gets Backstage Pass to NASA Admin210

Back to top Go down

Iron Maiden Gets Backstage Pass to NASA Empty Re: Iron Maiden Gets Backstage Pass to NASA

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:36 am

lol. Bizarre article.
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

Iron Maiden Gets Backstage Pass to NASA Senmem10

http://sweattearsanddigitalink.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Iron Maiden Gets Backstage Pass to NASA Empty Re: Iron Maiden Gets Backstage Pass to NASA

Post by i_luv_miley Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:13 pm

Welcome aboard Maiden flight 666. I'm your captain, Mr. Bruce Dickinson. Today we will be flying into the fiery abyss of hell. Iron Maiden Gets Backstage Pass to NASA Icon_twisted

But first we have stops in Omaha, Oklahoma City and Wichita. Iron Maiden Gets Backstage Pass to NASA 554620
i_luv_miley
i_luv_miley

Iron Maiden Gets Backstage Pass to NASA Eterna10

Birthday : 1969-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:27 pm

Enjoy your meals, too. On today's flight, we have Bat Ala Creme
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by i_luv_miley Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:55 pm

With a side-order of head of Eddie.
i_luv_miley
i_luv_miley

Iron Maiden Gets Backstage Pass to NASA Eterna10

Birthday : 1969-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:04 pm

Or another less savory part of his dead body.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: General :: Science

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum