Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teacher Tells Student He Could Be Arrested For Criticizing President Obama

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Teacher Tells Student He Could Be Arrested For Criticizing President Obama Empty Re: Teacher Tells Student He Could Be Arrested For Criticizing President Obama

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Mon May 21, 2012 10:59 am

...and another

http://nation.foxnews.com/barack-obama/2012/05/20/unbelievable-teacher-berates-student-daring-question-obama-s-greatness

So basically Romney is not qualified to be president because he bullied somebody.
Going on that logic why is Obama president? Oh, yeah I know...nobody bothered to check Obama's history.

Of course to be fair, shoving a person shouldn't disqualify you from a job.
I shoved an old lady trying to pass her in a grocery store aisle. Does that mean I can't be president (note to Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson: the lady was white. Sorry)
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Teacher Tells Student He Could Be Arrested For Criticizing President Obama Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Teacher Tells Student He Could Be Arrested For Criticizing President Obama Empty Re: Teacher Tells Student He Could Be Arrested For Criticizing President Obama

Post by dblboggie Mon May 21, 2012 10:12 pm

Seriously? Are people actually shocked that this going on in government "schools?"

Hell, I've known that they are nothing more than government indoctrination centers for decades!

It was insanity to get the federal government involved in education and it should be deemed a criminal act as there is NO constitutionally enumerated power to direct the educational systems of ANY of the states.

The Dept of Education is a constitutionally illegal entity and should be eliminated, and this teacher is the poster child for my position.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Teacher Tells Student He Could Be Arrested For Criticizing President Obama Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Main :: Politics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum