Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"This is what the campaign is going to be about"

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

"This is what the campaign is going to be about" Empty "This is what the campaign is going to be about"

Post by TexasBlue Tue May 22, 2012 7:49 pm

"This is what the campaign is going to be about"

Neal Boortz
May 22, 2012

It’s official. This campaign is about one thing: class warfare. That isn’t my analysis; that is straight from Caesar Obammus himself.

Unable to run on his record – because his record, to coin a phrase – SUCKS; the distraction of this week circled back to Mitt Romney’s time at Bain Capital. Yet another campaign ad was released yesterday, doubling down on a previous ad on Bain Capital and its effect on various businesses and employees.

Here is the approach the Obama campaign is taking here. They know that joblessness is a problem – a problem they have done next to nothing about. People looking for a job are understandably frustrated, and looking for someone to blame. Well if you are the president and you have people looking for someone to blame for a personal problem, you had better get busy making sure that they blame your opponent; because if you do not they most assuredly blame you. A few – a very few – might take personal responsibility for their plight, but not enough to count for much.

The tactic here is to paint Romney as a jobs killer. Never mind that there are millions fewer Americans working right now than were working when Obama was sworn in … you have to somehow pin this on Romney. To do this you use the abject ignorance of the American people when it comes to basic economics.

Romney’s Bain Capital would invest in failing businesses. Why? Because a failing business could be bought for little, and if that business can be turned around it will increase in value and then can be sold at a good profit. So how do you turn around a failing business? By cutting costs, increasing efficiency, and tweaking the product line or the services offered by that business to the consuming public. A major cost in any business is personnel. If you find that a failing business is burdened with too many employees that are not producing what it costs to keep them on the payroll, you get rid of those employees. After all, the purpose of the business is not to employ people. The purpose of the business is to earn a profit for its owners (stockholders) by offering a product or a service that other businesses or consumers want and will pay for. Yes – Bain Capital would sometimes trim the workforce of the companies it acquired – but in doing so the jobs of the remaining employees would be saved. The option was to keep the non-productive employees on the payroll and risk losing the entire company, and ALL of the jobs. The government-educated dumb masses just don’t understand this. It’s THEIR job, by God – not the company’s – and the company has no right to eliminate that job.

So here’s Obama painting Bain Capital as a jobs killer rather than a jobs saver. The type of people who would vote for an anti-capitalist fraud like Obama will buy this. They know no better.

This type of campaigning was met with a critical eye on Sunday’s Meet the Press by Obama surrogate Cory Booker. Booker is the major of Newark, New Jersey (a Democrat) but called the debate over Mitt Romney’s private-equity experience “nauseating to the American public.” Booker, as an Obama surrogate on the show, said:

“As far as that stuff, I have to just say from a very personal level I’m not about to sit here and indict private equity. To me, it’s just we’re getting to a ridiculous point in America. Especially that I know I live in a state where pension funds, unions and other people invest in companies like Bain Capital. If you look at the totality of Bain Capital’s record, they’ve done a lot to support businesses [and] to grow businesses. And this, to me, I’m very uncomfortable with.” He also said, “This stuff has got to stop because what it does is it undermines to me what this country should be focused on.”

Unfortunately for Cory Booker, Dear Ruler disagrees. In fact, Booker caught hell from libs, proggies, Dems, you name it … all the way up to Dear Ruler himself. And this is where Obama reveals what is really going on here. Obama said, in the aftermath of Booker’s comments, "This is not a distraction. This is what this campaign is going to be about.”

So there you have it. This is what the next few months are going to be about. I’m sure that the ObamaMedia has already taken note, and will do whatever it takes to carry out its orders: Keep the election focused on class warfare.

Now, forward!
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

"This is what the campaign is going to be about" Admin210

Back to top Go down

"This is what the campaign is going to be about" Empty Re: "This is what the campaign is going to be about"

Post by dblboggie Tue May 22, 2012 10:05 pm

If there was any doubt that Obama was a naked Marxist, this article and his idiotic campaign slogan, "Forward," should be ample proof of that.

Seriously, how ignorant does one have to be to think that Obama is anything but a committed Marxist?
dblboggie
dblboggie

"This is what the campaign is going to be about" Senmem10

Back to top Go down

"This is what the campaign is going to be about" Empty Re: "This is what the campaign is going to be about"

Post by Mark85la Tue May 22, 2012 10:07 pm

dblboggie wrote:If there was any doubt that Obama was a naked Marxist, this article and his idiotic campaign slogan, "Forward," should be ample proof of that.

Seriously, how ignorant does one have to be to think that Obama is anything but a committed Marxist?

About 50% of the public is probably ignorant of the fact.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Wed May 23, 2012 5:55 am

Mark85la wrote:
dblboggie wrote:If there was any doubt that Obama was a naked Marxist, this article and his idiotic campaign slogan, "Forward," should be ample proof of that.

Seriously, how ignorant does one have to be to think that Obama is anything but a committed Marxist

About 50% of the public is probably ignorant of the fact.

I would submit that it is much more than 50% of the public who are ignorant of this fact.

Perhaps 50% realize he's a leftist, but very few of them actually know that he's a Marxist.

Let's face it, the electorate are largely ignorant of matters political and economic thanks to our government indoctrination centers they call "public schools."
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down