Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Bias: CNN Slants Toward Obama After Amnesty Flip-Flop

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Breaking Bias: CNN Slants Toward Obama After Amnesty Flip-Flop Empty Re: Breaking Bias: CNN Slants Toward Obama After Amnesty Flip-Flop

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:51 pm

I wish there was a poll showing how many legal US citizens did not get a job because it was given to an illegal person.

This Obama guy is getting on my nerves with this whole thing about evolving toward gays and allowing illegals to work.
This is purely for votes...and if you think otherwise, then you have the IQ of a half-eaten avocado
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Breaking Bias: CNN Slants Toward Obama After Amnesty Flip-Flop Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bias: CNN Slants Toward Obama After Amnesty Flip-Flop Empty Re: Breaking Bias: CNN Slants Toward Obama After Amnesty Flip-Flop

Post by Mark85la Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:23 pm

I am confused, one minute you're for Obama and kissing his ring, and this post you're annoyed with him.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Breaking Bias: CNN Slants Toward Obama After Amnesty Flip-Flop Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:15 am

Mark85la wrote:I am confused, one minute you're for Obama and kissing his ring, and this post you're annoyed with him.

Nope. You have said I'm for Obama.
I've always been a person that doesn't take sides (and I've said that on plenty of occasions)
Maybe you should listen to the person and not the crazy test that says I'm a libertarian (or whatever it is)

TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Breaking Bias: CNN Slants Toward Obama After Amnesty Flip-Flop Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down