Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEY, LIBERALS: Turns Out Sandra 'Slut' Fluke Isn't A Friend Of Free Speech

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

HEY, LIBERALS: Turns Out Sandra 'Slut' Fluke Isn't A Friend Of Free Speech Empty Re: HEY, LIBERALS: Turns Out Sandra 'Slut' Fluke Isn't A Friend Of Free Speech

Post by BubbleBliss Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:15 am

The question I'm asking myself is why people listen to a radio show host who has nothing better to do than calling a university student a slut...

And just to make this clear, I don't share her views on free speech.
BubbleBliss
BubbleBliss

HEY, LIBERALS: Turns Out Sandra 'Slut' Fluke Isn't A Friend Of Free Speech Junmem10

Back to top Go down

HEY, LIBERALS: Turns Out Sandra 'Slut' Fluke Isn't A Friend Of Free Speech Empty Re: HEY, LIBERALS: Turns Out Sandra 'Slut' Fluke Isn't A Friend Of Free Speech

Post by TexasBlue Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:20 pm

BubbleBliss wrote:The question I'm asking myself is why people listen to a radio show host who has nothing better to do than calling a university student a slut...

Because they can. I'm sure that in other countries, his show wouldn't be allowed to even exist.

Last edited by TexasBlue on Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

HEY, LIBERALS: Turns Out Sandra 'Slut' Fluke Isn't A Friend Of Free Speech Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleBliss Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:57 pm

And in other countries, most people would not take somebody like this seriously.
BubbleBliss
BubbleBliss

HEY, LIBERALS: Turns Out Sandra 'Slut' Fluke Isn't A Friend Of Free Speech Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:09 pm

You've never listened to Rush before, and millions of Americans listen to him unlike Air America who went under because nobody wants to listen to their lies and spin. I don't know how you judge someone going by hearsay.
Mark85la
Mark85la

HEY, LIBERALS: Turns Out Sandra 'Slut' Fluke Isn't A Friend Of Free Speech Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleBliss Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:57 pm

Because I'm sure that if Rush hadn't called the girl a "slut" like the article states, you guys would have already corrected that.
And I've seen and heard enough of Limbaugh, O'reilly and co. to know what they're about.
BubbleBliss
BubbleBliss

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:09 pm

BubbleBliss wrote:
Because I'm sure that if Rush hadn't called the girl a "slut" like the article states, you guys would have already corrected that.
And I've seen and heard enough of Limbaugh, O'reilly and co. to know what they're about.

I'm not denying he said that, but I doubt you hear about the much worse things that leftwing hosts say on the radio and TV where you live. When someone on the right says something it's big news and usually there are calls for them to be fired, when a leftwing host like Ed Schultz says something like calling Laura Ingraham a "talk slut" it's not reported and you've probably heard nothing but bad things about those people you mentioned.
Mark85la
Mark85la

HEY, LIBERALS: Turns Out Sandra 'Slut' Fluke Isn't A Friend Of Free Speech Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleBliss Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:27 am

That's why I don't listen to them just like most people do. Fact is that the right wing talkheads have a much larger following and audience than the left wing talk heads.
BubbleBliss
BubbleBliss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Main :: Politics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum