Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama Administration to Spend $20 Million on Green Energy Plan – For Africa

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Obama Administration to Spend $20 Million on Green Energy Plan – For Africa Empty Re: Obama Administration to Spend $20 Million on Green Energy Plan – For Africa

Post by Mark85la Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:55 pm

Almost as if he's trying to bankrupt this country.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Obama Administration to Spend $20 Million on Green Energy Plan – For Africa Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Obama Administration to Spend $20 Million on Green Energy Plan – For Africa Empty Re: Obama Administration to Spend $20 Million on Green Energy Plan – For Africa

Post by dblboggie Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:59 pm

Mark85la wrote:Almost as if he's trying to bankrupt this country.

But don't you see? He IS trying to bankrupt this country! Economically, politically, spiritually and in any other way he can!

That's the sad truth.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Obama Administration to Spend $20 Million on Green Energy Plan – For Africa Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:52 pm

I know he is, I just didn't want to say it without getting shit from anyone on here. lol.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:35 pm

Mark85la wrote:I know he is, I just didn't want to say it without getting shit from anyone on here. lol.
Obama Administration to Spend $20 Million on Green Energy Plan – For Africa 11971410
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Obama Administration to Spend $20 Million on Green Energy Plan – For Africa Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:09 pm

Mark85la wrote:I know he is, I just didn't want to say it without getting shit from anyone on here. lol.

You're young yet, but you'll soon learn there is no gain in denying or withholding the truth, and no safety.

Never fear to tell the truth.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:11 pm

dblboggie wrote:

You're young yet, but you'll soon learn there is no gain in denying or withholding the truth, and no safety.

That would be PC to do otherwise.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Obama Administration to Spend $20 Million on Green Energy Plan – For Africa Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:37 pm

TexasBlue wrote:
dblboggie wrote:

That would be PC to do otherwise.

I know, I just know that whenever someone accuses someone of intentionally trying to harm the country, the leftists on any site blow it off and laugh.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:44 pm

Let them blow it off, let them laugh. They are whistling past the graveyard that will be their lot if leftists get their way. And if they do, they won't be laughing then.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:46 pm

dblboggie wrote:Let them blow it off, let them laugh. They are whistling past the graveyard that will be their lot if leftists get their way. And if they do, they won't be laughing then.

Yeah, they'll be going,"WTF happened?" Then us conservatives will just shrug our shoulders and walk away.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down