Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"That dirty 4-letter F-word"

4 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

"That dirty 4-letter F-word" Empty "That dirty 4-letter F-word"

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:53 pm

Remember when you were a kid and your parents said never to use that dirty 4-letter F-word?
These days when it comes to that description, the word in question isn't really dirty or bad at all. The word is "Fair"

Those on the right side of the aisle cringe at the sight of that word. They can't stand it. Very wealthy people in France are leaving their country because they are asked to pay higher taxes... Shocked
How sad is it that we live in a world where a quality you should teach your kid is considered to be soooo vile and bad?
We even debate on the correct term for it. Those on the right call it "class warfare" and those on the left call it "fair share"
At least the two sides agree on rhyming terms. I guess that's a start.
To me if you use the term "class" means you are more likely to think of people on class levels.
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

"That dirty 4-letter F-word" Junmem10

Back to top Go down

"That dirty 4-letter F-word" Empty Re: "That dirty 4-letter F-word"

Post by Mark85la Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:30 pm

Nothing is fair in this life, bud. Their hard earned money doesn't belong to you and this class warfare bullshit is just what it is, bullshit.
Mark85la
Mark85la

"That dirty 4-letter F-word" Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:52 pm

I can't believe you support a gov't (France in this case) taking 76% of a persons income. It just baffles my mind that you think that it's okay to do that.

Over here, the wealthy pay a HUGE amount in taxes. Yet, that isn't good enough for you. How much do you pay in taxes? How much do you get back each year? My bet is that you get a return in excess of $1,000. Maybe you don't even work for all we know.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

"That dirty 4-letter F-word" Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:01 pm

I think he wants them to give up all of their money because it's not "fair" that they make more or have more than him.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:35 pm

TexasBlue wrote:I can't believe you support a gov't (France in this case) taking 76% of a persons income.

Can they afford it? My guess is yes.
A horrible government would tell folks that can't afford it to pay it.

Maybe these countries need to stop trying to be like the USA and start handling their "finances" and other things their way
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

"That dirty 4-letter F-word" Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:01 pm

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:
TexasBlue wrote:I can't believe you support a gov't (France in this case) taking 76% of a persons income.

Can they afford it? My guess is yes.
A horrible government would tell folks that can't afford it to pay it.

Maybe these countries need to stop trying to be like the USA and start handling their "finances" and other things their way

Afford is NOT the issue. It's your issue. It's a bullshit argument to even make. Of course they can afford it! But why bother doing any more things that made them wealthy? In your world, we'll end up just like Venezuela. Things are taking a shit over there thanks to the asshole they have as president.

You talk all this shit about being a centrist. You're nothing of the sort. Not even close.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

"That dirty 4-letter F-word" Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:03 pm

This is precisely how leftists think. You scrape and struggle and work 12 to 16 hour days, sometimes 7 days a week and holidays, and leftists believe that they own that work product, that the all-powerful federal government is the rightful arbitrator of the disposition of the property that you have expended your blood, sweat and tears for.

Karl Marx felt that way too.

Economic freedom is taboo on the left.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down