Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSNBC Caught--Again--Twisting Video to Attack Romney

4 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

MSNBC Caught--Again--Twisting Video to Attack Romney Empty Re: MSNBC Caught--Again--Twisting Video to Attack Romney

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:27 pm

I think the healthcare plan the Romney introduced and now wants to throw away covers hearing tests...
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

MSNBC Caught--Again--Twisting Video to Attack Romney Junmem10

Back to top Go down

MSNBC Caught--Again--Twisting Video to Attack Romney Empty Re: MSNBC Caught--Again--Twisting Video to Attack Romney

Post by TexasBlue Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:51 pm

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:I think the healthcare plan the Romney introduced and now wants to throw away covers hearing tests...

Got something to back that up? It's okay for some celebrity or talking head to make bogus claims. Not by the posters in here.

Clue.... back it up with concrete evidence that he said this.

Btw, you are trolling when you do this shit. Knock it off or I'll start deleting things in here.

Now, back up what you said by providing some sot of dialog where Mitt said such a silly thing.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

MSNBC Caught--Again--Twisting Video to Attack Romney Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:11 pm

The guy says he wants to throw way the entire bill
That includes screenings. And if he can't toss it out he increases the price of it.

I don't have to back up or defend anything because its all there right in front of your eyes.
It's you guys that have to defend what YOU are saying and writing. You have to defend the blog posts of some guy giving his opinions while I give actual comments from people stating their platform beliefs.

TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

MSNBC Caught--Again--Twisting Video to Attack Romney Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:37 pm

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:The guy says he wants to throw way the entire bill
That includes screenings. And if he can't toss it out he increases the price of it.

Where did you read this or hear this? Provide documentation!

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:I don't have to back up or defend anything because its all there right in front of your eyes.

Yeah, you do. You made the claim and I asked for documentation. If you can't provide anything, then it's all bullshit. I don't make claims of something someone said without backing it up because if someone asks the same of me, I have to provide or I look like a moron that can't debate.

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:It's you guys that have to defend what YOU are saying and writing. You have to defend the blog posts of some guy giving his opinions while I give actual comments from people stating their platform beliefs.

Defend what? I don't make absurd claims! If I personally post something about something that someone said, I can provide documented text or even audio or video.

In the case of op-ed's that someone posts, they usually provide things to back it up in the story itself. If you doubt it, ask the poster to back it up.

You don't have to like what others post in here and neither do I. But I ask that absurd claims not be posted without backing it up. It's been in the rules of this place for quite a long time now.

The point here is that YOU made a claim that Romney is going to do this and that. Not even left wing blogs are talking about what you said.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

MSNBC Caught--Again--Twisting Video to Attack Romney Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:57 pm

You're trying to squeeze blood from a rock...head. ROFL
dblboggie
dblboggie

MSNBC Caught--Again--Twisting Video to Attack Romney Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Main :: Politics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum