Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CNN Anchor: I'm A Proud Card-Carrying Member Of 'The Gay Gestapo'

4 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

CNN Anchor: I'm A Proud Card-Carrying Member Of 'The Gay Gestapo' Empty Re: CNN Anchor: I'm A Proud Card-Carrying Member Of 'The Gay Gestapo'

Post by Mark85la Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:42 pm

She forgot to add card carrying democrat posing as a reporter.
Mark85la
Mark85la

CNN Anchor: I'm A Proud Card-Carrying Member Of 'The Gay Gestapo' Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

CNN Anchor: I'm A Proud Card-Carrying Member Of 'The Gay Gestapo' Empty Re: CNN Anchor: I'm A Proud Card-Carrying Member Of 'The Gay Gestapo'

Post by TexasBlue Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:20 pm

What is the purpose of this?????
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

CNN Anchor: I'm A Proud Card-Carrying Member Of 'The Gay Gestapo' Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:33 pm

I would presume it to be yet another example of bias by the MSM... that'd be my guess.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:50 pm

dblboggie wrote:I would presume it to be yet another example of bias by the MSM... that'd be my guess.

That's why I posted it, Texasblue can delete it if he wants. I actually wasn't going to post it.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:11 pm

Bias is nothing new. Let's try to post more important stories.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

CNN Anchor: I'm A Proud Card-Carrying Member Of 'The Gay Gestapo' Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:40 pm

I tend to agree with Tex. While leftist bias in the media is not a trvial matter and is indeed one of the key reasons our country is in the crapper (with government schools being the main reason), any sentient person knows about the media's bias. After all, it is on display for all to see on a daily basis.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:19 pm

Guys that believe kid A sitting next to kid B at lunch causes kid A to be gay
This is what you people are believing and you say the media is a bunch of idiots?
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

CNN Anchor: I'm A Proud Card-Carrying Member Of 'The Gay Gestapo' Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:45 pm

WTF??? What the hell are you going on about NP?
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down