Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

solving gang violence, eh?

3 posters

:: Main :: Social Issues

Go down

solving gang violence, eh? Empty solving gang violence, eh?

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:25 pm

First of all, let me say that a person holding a sign that reads "When will this stop" will not stop violence. Also, having a vigil on the sidewalk after a shooting will not do much except waste time.

It seems silly but what if a gang member kills a person and the family of that gang member had to pay for the hospital bills and funeral?
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

solving gang violence, eh? Junmem10

Back to top Go down

solving gang violence, eh? Empty Re: solving gang violence, eh?

Post by TexasBlue Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:26 am

I got the solution for this. Just throw more taxpayer money at the problem (even though we do it already and it still doesn't work). We just have to be more compassionate and understanding. Suicide
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

solving gang violence, eh? Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleBliss Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:17 am

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:First of all, let me say that a person holding a sign that reads "When will this stop" will not stop violence. Also, having a vigil on the sidewalk after a shooting will not do much except waste time.

It seems silly but what if a gang member kills a person and the family of that gang member had to pay for the hospital bills and funeral?

What that does is create awareness. Protesting in front of the White House is the same thing, it creates awareness of a problem and people's opinion.

You think burdening an already poverty stricken family with the hospital bill will solve the problem? Chances are that the parents don't have much sway over their kids anyways since they're either at work all day or because the gang bangers on the corner seem cooler and offer more protection than mommy ever can.
BubbleBliss
BubbleBliss

solving gang violence, eh? Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down