Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jay Leno's Jaywalking - Party Lines

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Jay Leno's Jaywalking - Party Lines Empty Jay Leno's Jaywalking - Party Lines

Post by TexasBlue Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:09 pm

Unreal. Just think.... these people actually get to vote. Slap

This is was done the day before our mid-term elections.

I would say what I think of these people but it wouldn't be PC (and would break the rules I set in here).Very Happy

TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Jay Leno's Jaywalking - Party Lines Admin210

Back to top Go down

Jay Leno's Jaywalking - Party Lines Empty Re: Jay Leno's Jaywalking - Party Lines

Post by dblboggie Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:48 pm

THIS is the problem in American politics today... our educational system. I mean, he's interviewing people who are actually college students and even a doctor they are clueless!!! It is insanity that our educational system has become this crappy! And it is all thanks to the government's role in it! We must abolish the Dept of Education, and get rid of the teachers unions and get back to educating our children on the 3 R's and the basics of our system of government without all the politically correct indoctrination crap that passes for "education" in our "public" (read that government) schools these days.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Jay Leno's Jaywalking - Party Lines Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Jay Leno's Jaywalking - Party Lines Empty Re: Jay Leno's Jaywalking - Party Lines

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:16 am

Sometimes I wonder if it's really our education system that spawns such ignorance or if some people are just lacking the drive to learn such things. I'm sure you could go to any country in the world and find people to interview in the streets who are clueless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down