Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time's "Person of Year" for 2010 (the last one?)

3 posters

Go down

Time's "Person of Year" for 2010 (the last one?) Empty Time's "Person of Year" for 2010 (the last one?)

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:20 am

This year the choices range from a guy that developed a site that leaked war info to guys stuck underground to a lady that wears/wore meat on her head.

They need to stop doing this thing before they disgrace themselves with a insane pick.
Remember the good ol' days when the winner was vital to world history? Now it's a lady that wears meat.
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Time's "Person of Year" for 2010 (the last one?) Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Time's "Person of Year" for 2010 (the last one?) Empty Re: Time's "Person of Year" for 2010 (the last one?)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:25 pm

The list of top candidates certainly doesn't thrill me, either. The Unemployed Amercian, in an ideal world, would be overpowering Lady Gaga, but it appears that is far from the case. Liu Xiaobo impresses me the most on the list, but even having Xiaobo doesn't quite balance out the crazy.

Back to top Go down

Time's "Person of Year" for 2010 (the last one?) Empty Re: Time's "Person of Year" for 2010 (the last one?)

Post by TexasBlue Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:49 pm

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:Remember the good ol' days when the winner was vital to world history?

Maybe they could put Obama on the cover. After all, he won the Nobel Peace Prize for not even doing anything. Laughing
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Time's "Person of Year" for 2010 (the last one?) Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:45 am

That reminds me... see my spoof stories thread.
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

Time's "Person of Year" for 2010 (the last one?) Senmem10

http://sweattearsanddigitalink.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:32 am

The_Amber_Spyglass wrote:That reminds me... see my spoof stories thread.

Saw that. Funny!
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Time's "Person of Year" for 2010 (the last one?) Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down