Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama Says S**t During His News Conference

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Obama Says S**t During His News Conference Empty Obama Says S**t During His News Conference

Post by TexasBlue Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:02 pm

This is funny. Of course, this would be something I would slip up and do if it were me.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Obama Says S**t During His News Conference Admin210

Back to top Go down

Obama Says S**t During His News Conference Empty Re: Obama Says S**t During His News Conference

Post by dblboggie Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:31 pm

I watched this lie-fest this morning. I am so sick of this word "investment" I could spit! Why the fuck doesn't he just speak the truth and say he want's to tax our asses off to PAY for the crap he's calling "investments?"

"Investments" my ass... IT'S FUCKING TAXPAYER DOLLARS HE WANT'S TO FLUSH DOWN THE FEDERAL TOILET!!!! Just tell the truth for a change!

Does this idiot think that ALL American's are morons????

dblboggie
dblboggie

Obama Says S**t During His News Conference Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Obama Says S**t During His News Conference Empty Re: Obama Says S**t During His News Conference

Post by TexasBlue Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:39 pm

The thing with the US deficit ad debt (which are two different things) is that even the largest tax increase wouldn't fix it. We are far beyond that now. Very far. The only way to fix this shit is cut, cut, cut and cut some more. The problem is the politicians. From what I'm gathering is that both parties are playing the game again. They're too scared to cut the fat. It might piss off their respective voting bases.

The fools in DC and the fools that vote for them aren't going to learn until there's no more money to pay for these fucked up entitlements and the culture it breeds. Some European countries have already figured this out. We don't seem to have yet. By then, the economy and the dollar will do an absolute collapse like nothing we've ever seen before.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Obama Says S**t During His News Conference Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:53 pm

Exactly. It would appear that the new congress has not taken Sept of 2010 seriously enough. They would do well to take Chris Christie's lead and just tell the naked truth! WE CAN'T AFFORD TO STAY ON THE PATH WE'RE ON!!!! It's time for American's to realize that we've been broke for decades and that EVERYONE is going to have to make sacrifices to turn things around... especially the elderly amongst us.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Obama Says S**t During His News Conference Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down