Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tearful Glenn Beck Describes How He And His Family Were Attacked In New York Park video

4 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Tearful Glenn Beck Describes How He And His Family Were Attacked In New York Park video Empty Tearful Glenn Beck Describes How He And His Family Were Attacked In New York Park video

Post by TexasBlue Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:57 pm

Tearful Glenn Beck Describes How He And His Family Were Attacked In New York Park
video

Jon Bershad
MediaIte
June 28, 2011

“These people were some of the most hateful people I have ever seen,” said a distraught Glenn Beck this morning as he described an altercation he and his family had last night while watching a screening of Alfred Hitchcock’s The 39 Steps in New York’s Bryant Park. Explaining that a group of people yelled at his family, took pictures of them, and kicked a cup of wine onto his wife, Beck said that his security team feels that, had he reacted poorly, things might have “gone off.”

“I swear to you I think, if I had suggested, and I almost did, “Wow, does anybody have a rope? Because there’s tree here. You could just lynch me.’ And I think there would have been a couple in the crowd that would have.”

Beck took particular exception with Gawker (he didn’t name the website although he clearly described this post) for posting pictures of his family.

Watch the segment via GlennBeck.com
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Tearful Glenn Beck Describes How He And His Family Were Attacked In New York Park video Admin210

Back to top Go down

Tearful Glenn Beck Describes How He And His Family Were Attacked In New York Park video Empty Re: Tearful Glenn Beck Describes How He And His Family Were Attacked In New York Park video

Post by dblboggie Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:12 pm

I'm sorry, but it needs to be said. This is how far too many liberals in this country behave. If you don't hew to their world view you are attacked, verbally and even physically. If you speak, they shout you down. It's just pathetic. Liberals here constantly preach the virtues of "tolerance" but are the least tolerant demographic that I know. Just look at the comments on that Gawker link you provided. They're disgraceful and disgusting.

dblboggie
dblboggie

Tearful Glenn Beck Describes How He And His Family Were Attacked In New York Park video Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Tearful Glenn Beck Describes How He And His Family Were Attacked In New York Park video Empty Re: Tearful Glenn Beck Describes How He And His Family Were Attacked In New York Park video

Post by TexasBlue Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:23 pm

It's one thing reading comments on a board like that because people can hide behind their computer screen. I seriously would knock the shit out of someone for some of the things I read in comments sections if it said to my face. But alas, not many would say things to anyone's face like the shit you read on comment boards.

But in a public square? Unreal.

That said, I must say this; years ago, when I was driving truck, all of s employees were at the shop at the end of our long day. One of our company drivers was bitching about my friend, Bernard. Bernie is black, btw. Anyway, he started saying that he was "acting just like a typical nigger."

I got heated real quick. I walked over to J.R. and told him to apologize to me (Bernie wasn't there). I told him to apologize or that I was going to knock his teeth out of his fat skull. He apologized and never spoke that way around me again.

So, I walk the the walk. I have zero tolerance for bullshit in real life when it comes to personal disrespect.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Tearful Glenn Beck Describes How He And His Family Were Attacked In New York Park video Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:33 pm

dblboggie wrote:This is how far too many liberals in this country behave.

They're not liberals, they're not Democrats, they're not left-wing...they're Americans!

This Glenn Beck guy kills me.
He voluntarily puts himself on TV then can't take it when people criticize what he says.
Hey Glenn: Just because somebody gives you a chance to do a TV show, it doesn't mean you're right on everything
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Tearful Glenn Beck Describes How He And His Family Were Attacked In New York Park video Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by kronos Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:01 pm

dblboggie wrote:I'm sorry, but it needs to be said. This is how far too many liberals in this country behave. If you don't hew to their world view you are attacked, verbally and even physically. If you speak, they shout you down. It's just pathetic. Liberals here constantly preach the virtues of "tolerance" but are the least tolerant demographic that I know.

You are mistaking the behavior of the fanatical few for that of the mellow many.

Just look at the comments on that Gawker link you provided. They're disgraceful and disgusting.

Right, and internet comments by conservatives are always so classy and restrained. Please.

kronos

Tearful Glenn Beck Describes How He And His Family Were Attacked In New York Park video Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down