Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Rock - How not to get your @ss kicked by the police

2 posters

Go down

Chris Rock - How not to get your @ss kicked by the police Empty Chris Rock - How not to get your @ss kicked by the police

Post by TexasBlue Mon May 24, 2010 12:47 pm

TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Chris Rock - How not to get your @ss kicked by the police Admin210

Back to top Go down

Chris Rock - How not to get your @ss kicked by the police Empty Re: Chris Rock - How not to get your @ss kicked by the police

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Mon May 24, 2010 12:57 pm

Haha, hilarious. Chris Rock is so funny and he isn't afraid to tell it straight either. This is my favourite.

The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

Chris Rock - How not to get your @ss kicked by the police Senmem10

http://sweattearsanddigitalink.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Chris Rock - How not to get your @ss kicked by the police Empty Re: Chris Rock - How not to get your @ss kicked by the police

Post by TexasBlue Mon May 24, 2010 3:05 pm

That's some funny sh!t. One thing that's always bothered me though is how blacks can use the N word and nobody else can. They're offended when others use it but not when they use it. Hypocritical. But that's another thread for politics.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Mon May 24, 2010 4:03 pm

Yes but he isn't using it in the way that a lot of blacks use it, he is using it to describe those blacks who have brought a bad name on all black people. People, as he says, say sh!t like "Man, I look after my kids." and "I aint never been to jail" as though they are an added bonus rather than things you are supposed to do.
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

Chris Rock - How not to get your @ss kicked by the police Senmem10

http://sweattearsanddigitalink.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Mon May 24, 2010 4:44 pm

I understand that. He makes good and very valid points. But again, many blacks use that word. My friend in Ft. Worth did all the time.

I find the term outrageous no matter who says it. When me and Bernard worked together at this trucking company, i was talking to another driver in the shop building. He was bitching about something Bernie did and said he was a nigger. I got royally pissed and told him under no circumstances did i want to hear him call Bernie that again. He's my best friend to this day and he's not a nigger. I was to the point that i wanted to punch that fµcker.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down