Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Income Inequality went Up 12 Percent under Clinton, Zero under Bush

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Income Inequality went Up 12 Percent under Clinton, Zero under Bush Empty Income Inequality went Up 12 Percent under Clinton, Zero under Bush

Post by TexasBlue Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:03 pm

TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Income Inequality went Up 12 Percent under Clinton, Zero under Bush Admin210

Back to top Go down

Income Inequality went Up 12 Percent under Clinton, Zero under Bush Empty Re: Income Inequality went Up 12 Percent under Clinton, Zero under Bush

Post by dblboggie Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:05 pm

Interesting... I'll let you know what I think once I've read it.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Income Inequality went Up 12 Percent under Clinton, Zero under Bush Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Income Inequality went Up 12 Percent under Clinton, Zero under Bush Empty Re: Income Inequality went Up 12 Percent under Clinton, Zero under Bush

Post by dblboggie Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:02 am

A very illuminating article indeed Tex. Why am I not surprised that the CRS used such flawed data points for their analysis?

As usual, the leftist narrative is exposed as the propaganda it really is by the actual facts.

A good find Tex.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:21 pm

I figured you'd like this one. Big Grin
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:34 pm

TexasBlue wrote:I figured you'd like this one. Big Grin

You figured right. Thumbs Up
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:54 pm

You better bookmark this one. It's a good one to use when prompted by spin (in the future).

I love bringing things like this up as I did next door to Lucy with his insane thread on corporate donations. I noticed he got his butt hurt on that and hasn't been back since. ROFL
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:04 pm

TexasBlue wrote:You better bookmark this one. It's a good one to use when prompted by spin (in the future).

I love bringing things like this up as I did next door to Lucy with his insane thread on corporate donations. I noticed he got his butt hurt on that and hasn't been back since. ROFL

You mean he's not coming back for more? He seems to like it.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:40 pm

TexasBlue wrote:You better bookmark this one. It's a good one to use when prompted by spin (in the future).

Very good point! I have now saved that page.

And if by "Lucy" you mean lu61f3r, I've shut him down in 2 recent threads next door. Clearly the guy is ill-equiped to engage in a real debate based on facts.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:49 pm

I thought he was a troll just trying to bother people, but he is really that ignorant and uninformed. He's lost.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:31 pm

Mark85la wrote:I thought he was a troll just trying to bother people, but he is really that ignorant and uninformed. He's lost.

He's like JT.... young and uninformed. No offense to you, Mark, because I know you're a "young'un" but many of these younger leftists are just plain silly. Not all of them, mind you. Bubbles is pretty engaged but he's not hard left either. But many American left wingers that are in college or just in their 20s can be plonked in just about any debate.

Then there's Twerker. ROFL
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:40 pm

TexasBlue wrote:
Mark85la wrote:I thought he was a troll just trying to bother people, but he is really that ignorant and uninformed. He's lost.

He's like JT.... young and uninformed. No offense to you, Mark, because I know you're a "young'un" but many of these younger leftists are just plain silly. Not all of them, mind you. Bubbles is pretty engaged but he's not hard left either. But many American left wingers that are in college or just in their 20s can be plonked in just about any debate.

Then there's Twerker. ROFL

No offense taken, most people my age are like that. lol.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:49 pm

Big Grin
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down