Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White House Calls Health Care Anniversary Jokes "Knuckleheaded"

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

White House Calls Health Care Anniversary Jokes "Knuckleheaded" Empty Re: White House Calls Health Care Anniversary Jokes "Knuckleheaded"

Post by Mark85la Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:17 pm

Thought dissent was patriotic. lol.
Mark85la
Mark85la

White House Calls Health Care Anniversary Jokes "Knuckleheaded" Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

White House Calls Health Care Anniversary Jokes "Knuckleheaded" Empty Re: White House Calls Health Care Anniversary Jokes "Knuckleheaded"

Post by TexasBlue Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:56 pm

Mark85la wrote:Thought dissent was patriotic. lol.

That, and they said there needs to be more "civility" amongst us all. I guess that only applies to Democrats.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

White House Calls Health Care Anniversary Jokes "Knuckleheaded" Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:28 pm

dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:45 pm

TexasBlue wrote:
Mark85la wrote:Thought dissent was patriotic. lol.

That, and they said there needs to be more "civility" amongst us all. I guess that only applies to Democrats.

You guessed right. Only leftists are allowed to "dissent." They can riot, destroy private property, shout the most vile obsenities and even rascist remarks, wantonly violate laws, and still be praised for their "dissent."

But let a conservative gathering say so much as a cross word and the MSM and leftists will scream about the "violent," anti-American behavior of "teabaggers."

The MSM and leftists know no shame.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:59 pm

Teabaggers and Repubics is two that I see quite often. I don't do the namecalling shit and I don't like it. But some newspapers allow those to stand in reader comments. I flag those and they stay put for some reason.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

White House Calls Health Care Anniversary Jokes "Knuckleheaded" Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:01 pm

I always see "repuglicans" or "republikkkans" on reader's comments.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down