Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trayvon Martin shooting: White House senior adviser calls Santorum, Gingrich reaction to Obama’s ‘If I had a son’ comments ‘reprehensible’

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Trayvon Martin shooting: White House senior adviser calls Santorum, Gingrich reaction to Obama’s ‘If I had a son’ comments ‘reprehensible’ Empty Re: Trayvon Martin shooting: White House senior adviser calls Santorum, Gingrich reaction to Obama’s ‘If I had a son’ comments ‘reprehensible’

Post by Mark85la Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:31 pm

Yeah, Obama has a pattern on sticking his neck out when the issue surrounds people of color, kinda weird.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Trayvon Martin shooting: White House senior adviser calls Santorum, Gingrich reaction to Obama’s ‘If I had a son’ comments ‘reprehensible’ Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Trayvon Martin shooting: White House senior adviser calls Santorum, Gingrich reaction to Obama’s ‘If I had a son’ comments ‘reprehensible’ Empty Re: Trayvon Martin shooting: White House senior adviser calls Santorum, Gingrich reaction to Obama’s ‘If I had a son’ comments ‘reprehensible’

Post by Mark85la Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:11 pm

Looks like the media wasn't telling the entire story (shock) and the Zimmerman guy wasn't racist at all and the Martin kid attacked him. But the race baiting media already convicted him and made him out to be this racist "white hispanic" killer. The media is dying for a race war, they are using racial division.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Trayvon Martin shooting: White House senior adviser calls Santorum, Gingrich reaction to Obama’s ‘If I had a son’ comments ‘reprehensible’ Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:20 pm

Par for the course. Make it about racism when there is none to start with.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Trayvon Martin shooting: White House senior adviser calls Santorum, Gingrich reaction to Obama’s ‘If I had a son’ comments ‘reprehensible’ Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down