Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howard Dean: Striking down individual mandate will help Obama

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Howard Dean: Striking down individual mandate will help Obama Empty Howard Dean: Striking down individual mandate will help Obama

Post by Mark85la Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:22 pm

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/04/01/howard-dean-striking-down-individual-mandate-will-help-obama/

Dean agreed that the law was unpopular, but Americans “actually do like what is in it.” “This is the most political Supreme Court we’ve ever had".

Last edited by Mark85la on Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mark85la
Mark85la

Howard Dean: Striking down individual mandate will help Obama Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Howard Dean: Striking down individual mandate will help Obama Empty Re: Howard Dean: Striking down individual mandate will help Obama

Post by Mark85la Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:24 pm

He also predicted that Obama will win Florida too. As usual Dean is wrong on everything, he'd certainly have no problem with liberal activist judges though. I don't get how striking down Obama's signature legislature helps him, I don't buy it.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Howard Dean: Striking down individual mandate will help Obama Empty Re: Howard Dean: Striking down individual mandate will help Obama

Post by dblboggie Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:34 pm

Mark85la wrote:http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/04/01/howard-dean-striking-down-individual-mandate-will-help-obama/

Dean agreed that the law was unpopular, but Americans "actually do like what is in it. This is the most political Supreme Court we've ever had".

That is a massive load of pure, unadulterated BULLSHIT!!!

There aren't even a handful of Americans who have even the SLIGHTEST CLUE what is in that TWO THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED PAGE MONSTROSITY OF A BILL!!!! Hell, even Congrees has no clue what's in it!!! They passed the damn thing without so much as giving it even a passing glance!

Dean is an IDIOT!
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:25 pm

Obama gives stern warning to justices if they overturn Obamacare. What a fucking...

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/president-obamacare-191235956.html
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:54 pm

Let's tone it down a bit, guys. I feel your pain (as Clinton once said) though.

I missed this thread yesterday. mad

Obama is so arrogant. I can't believe this guy. Issuing "warnings" to the SCOTUS? Get real, pal. Like it or not, the court is there for a reason. But if we get another 4 years of this guy, you can best believe that he'll have another shot at adding a justice to the court. The only hope is that the GOP will gain more seats in the Senate and plonk any uber-left judge he nominates.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Howard Dean: Striking down individual mandate will help Obama Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down