Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama on his business owner slam: I didn’t say that. Romney made that happen

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Obama on his business owner slam: I didn’t say that. Romney made that happen Empty Re: Obama on his business owner slam: I didn’t say that. Romney made that happen

Post by TexasBlue Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:29 pm

Backtrack. HAHAHA!! It ain't working.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Obama on his business owner slam: I didn’t say that. Romney made that happen Admin210

Back to top Go down

Obama on his business owner slam: I didn’t say that. Romney made that happen Empty Re: Obama on his business owner slam: I didn’t say that. Romney made that happen

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:07 pm

Let's settle this right now.
First, a couple quick questions ("yes" or "no" to both questions. No extra comments...)

Did you guys go to college?
Did you guys get a job (any job) after college?
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Obama on his business owner slam: I didn’t say that. Romney made that happen Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:54 pm

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:Did you guys go to college?

No.

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:Did you guys get a job (any job) after college?

No, I joined the service after graduating high school. I also had a job since I was 16 and never had been out of a job till 2009 to 2011.

What's your point?
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Obama on his business owner slam: I didn’t say that. Romney made that happen Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down