Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Six Months to Go Until The Largest Tax Hikes in History

4 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Six Months to Go Until The Largest Tax Hikes in History - Page 2 Empty Re: Six Months to Go Until The Largest Tax Hikes in History

Post by BubbleBliss Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:00 pm

My point exactly!
BubbleBliss
BubbleBliss

Six Months to Go Until The Largest Tax Hikes in History - Page 2 Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Six Months to Go Until The Largest Tax Hikes in History - Page 2 Empty Re: Six Months to Go Until The Largest Tax Hikes in History

Post by TexasBlue Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:09 pm

And just why did these companies do this to begin with???? It sure wasn't to make 3rd world countries feel better bout themselves. They outsourced because of this gov't tax policies. Sadly, it's probably too late to do anything about it. Of course, i guess we could just tax them some more so that even more companies leave.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Six Months to Go Until The Largest Tax Hikes in History - Page 2 Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleBliss Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:22 pm

Outsourcing isn't just an American phenomenon, it happens in every country, not matter how low the corporate tax is. Like I said, paying somebody $3 a day compared to $7.25 an hour is something not many companies pass up, even if it means moving offshore.
BubbleBliss
BubbleBliss

Back to top Go down

Post by i_luv_miley Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:15 pm

Exactly. They outsource the jobs so that they don't have to pay the workers nearly as much as they would have to in America - and pocket the rest for themselves. It's big business greed, pure and simple. And all of the big business tax breaks and loopholes only make things worse.

Hell, look at the auto industry... Why do we think the population of Detroit (the auto capital of America) has decreased by 50 percent over the last three decades? It's because American cars aren't made in America anymore. They're made in India - and Japan, and China, and Uruguay, and Maldives. And look at Dell... When's the last time you talked to an actual American when trying to get your (American bought) computer fixed? The companies bases might be in America (as are the CEO's) but the workers sure aren't here. The fact is, the last thing American businesses care about is the American worker. Six Months to Go Until The Largest Tax Hikes in History - Page 2 Icon_razz
i_luv_miley
i_luv_miley

Six Months to Go Until The Largest Tax Hikes in History - Page 2 Eterna10

Birthday : 1969-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleBliss Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:16 pm

And I've actually read that hospitals use e-mail to take advantage of a doctor in India or somewhere else. You go in late at night and you have your X-Ray taken. The nurse then sends that X-Ray to Dr. Chevrapanan in India who will then tell the nurse what to do, who to contact, what kind of medication, etc.
BubbleBliss
BubbleBliss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2