Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarah Palin Claims Obama’s Appearance on The View Endangers National Security

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Sarah Palin Claims Obama’s Appearance on The View Endangers National Security Empty Sarah Palin Claims Obama’s Appearance on The View Endangers National Security

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:57 pm

After President Obama appeared on The View today, Sarah Palin took to her Twitter account to criticize Obama for ignoring national security and instead chatting on daytime TV, “President w/no time to visit porous US/Mexican border to offer help to those risking life to secure us,but lotso’ time to chat on The View?”

In a couple of hit and run attacks on Obama via Twitter, Palin said, “I’m headed to border in near future… let’s see how quickly his travel schedule will allow that border visit after all. President w/no time to visit porous US/Mexican border to offer help to those risking life to secure us,but lotso’ time to chat on The View.”
In order to understand the degree of brainless hypocrisy in Sarah Palin’s Tweets you must remember that the same woman who is criticizing the President for doing an interview on The View is starring in her own reality TV show on TLC. Palin does not seem to understand the difference between a taped interview, which was shot yesterday, and national security, which Obama’s appearance on The View had nothing to do with.

Wow, so Palin is visiting the border. Gee, that’s great. Now she just needs to come with an immigration policy. Her current policy on immigration as she described it to Bill O’Reilly earlier this month is, “whatever it takes.” Her entire policy is whatever it takes. Yet she insists on pretending like she is acting presidential because she is going to run down to the Mexican border and pose for a photo-op, which will most likely be used in the next SarahPAC direct mailer.

The notion that Obama somehow does not care about national security, and you can argue until the cows come home over whether or not immigration is a national security issue, because he went on The View is preposterous. Much like the rest of the Right, Palin is so desperate to attack Obama that has a blind spot when it comes to her own hypocrisy. Obama’s appearance on The View had nothing to do with immigration. America is no less safe because Obama went on The View. Unlike Palin, Obama wasn’t afraid to go on The View, and unlike Palin, Obama actually offers solutions to the nation’s problems, as opposed to the empty nonsensical rhetoric of Sarah Palin.

http://www.politicususa.com/en/palin-obama-the-view

Back to top Go down

Sarah Palin Claims Obama’s Appearance on The View Endangers National Security Empty Re: Sarah Palin Claims Obama’s Appearance on The View Endangers National Security

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:03 pm

While I find the tone of the rhetoric in this piece hard to swallow, they do bring up some good points. So, Palin is heading to the border... is she going to be single-handedly rounding-up and arresting those crossing over from Mexico illegally? If she really wanted to criticize Obama on legitimate grounds could she not have said he should be sending more national guard troops, or enforcing the existing federal laws more deligently? Criticizing him for apprearing on TV just sounds really desperate and makes her appear like she has no real grounds to find fault with his policy or actions.

Back to top Go down

Sarah Palin Claims Obama’s Appearance on The View Endangers National Security Empty Re: Sarah Palin Claims Obama’s Appearance on The View Endangers National Security

Post by TexasBlue Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:30 pm

Criticizing him for going on The View is legit. Mentioning it in the same breath as the border/AZ issue is another breath to mention it in.

Even my Dem uncle thought it was dumb of Obama to go on that show. He told me yesterday it was unpresidential. He said that it's a different story if it's the First Lady or even an ex-prez. I tend to agree on that. As for The View, of all the hosts, the only conservative is Elisabeth Hasselbeck. So, it's a friendly venue for Obama.

But all of it is pointless to me to begin with. Making comments like Palin did will ensure that she won't see a GOP nomination. I think she has good points in things she says but then she goes off on a loop by the time she hits the 3rd block.

I can't see myself voting for her.

Where i see Obama making headway for himself is if he went into a "hostile" environment. If he was to go on Hannity or O'Reilly's show, he could boost himself a bit amongst people who are uneasy about him. Others will refuse to give him a break no matter what.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Sarah Palin Claims Obama’s Appearance on The View Endangers National Security Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:45 pm

That was unnecessary.

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:05 pm

alland wrote:That was unnecessary.

Why does that bother you? He's a lifelong Democrat. His opinion counts. I would say the same thing if it were a Republican president.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Sarah Palin Claims Obama’s Appearance on The View Endangers National Security Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:33 pm

TexasBlue wrote:
alland wrote:That was unnecessary.

Why does that bother you? He's a lifelong Democrat. His opinion counts. I would say the same thing if it were a Republican president.

It doesn't bother me. His opinion counts, but he's just one person. This doesn't even count as anecdotal evidence.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:58 am

We all do it. I've done it myself when I can't speak from personal experience but I know somebody who can.
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

Sarah Palin Claims Obama’s Appearance on The View Endangers National Security Senmem10

http://sweattearsanddigitalink.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:07 am

Yes, it was unnecessary, and harsh. I apologize, and I'm glad that the comment is gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:46 am

alland wrote:Yes, it was unnecessary, and harsh. I apologize, and I'm glad that the comment is gone.

Don't do it again or i'll send Sarah Palin out there to live with you for the rest of your life. ROFL
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:06 pm

TexasBlue wrote:
alland wrote:Yes, it was unnecessary, and harsh. I apologize, and I'm glad that the comment is gone.

Don't do it again or i'll send Sarah Palin out there to live with you for the rest of your life. ROFL

Hmmm... I have to admit to mixed feelings about that. I may do it again, just in case... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:05 pm

In that case, i'll send Rosie O'Donnell your way instead. affraid
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:09 pm

TexasBlue wrote:In that case, i'll send Rosie O'Donnell your way instead. affraid

Oh crap... okay... UNCLE! I'll never do it again -- I swear!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:14 pm

ROFL
Sarah Palin Claims Obama’s Appearance on The View Endangers National Security Rosie-O-Donnell-Eye-Mouth--36835
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:27 pm

Dammit... for the love of God -- stop! Don't kick a man when he's down!!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:19 pm

TexasBlue wrote:

Threats such as this will not be tolerated.

- The Moderator
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

Sarah Palin Claims Obama’s Appearance on The View Endangers National Security Senmem10

http://sweattearsanddigitalink.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:23 pm

The_Amber_Spyglass wrote:
TexasBlue wrote:

- The Moderator

I was actually kinda hoping it was a promise he'd make good on....

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:56 pm

alland wrote:
The_Amber_Spyglass wrote:
TexasBlue wrote:

- The Moderator

I was actually kinda hoping it was a promise he'd make good on....

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!

Watch while i go change Matt's avatar. Razz
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down