Dem Congressman McDermott Blames Conservative Groups for Bringing IRS Scrutinty on Themselves

:: Main :: Politics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dem Congressman McDermott Blames Conservative Groups for Bringing IRS Scrutinty on Themselves

Post by TexasBlue on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:59 pm

What a tool. He's following the progressive playbook.... Deny, Distract, Divert, Denounce.

McDermott obviously has no interest in the purpose of the hearing or getting to the cause of the problem. Nope. So, he brings a prepared political speech to read rather than questions to uncover what happened. He has no interest in being a part of the solution to incompetent, negligent or possibly illegal government actions.

MacDermott's ridiculous speech is typical of liberal mind set. Denigration, slander, and lying are the only logic these tools ever come up with. It's an intentional strategy. The Democrats are certain the general public (and voters) are imbeciles who can't remember why something happened and will believe anything that is slanderous. They may be right, since the general public re-elected Obama.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m not in favor of fairness. I’m in favor of freedom, and freedom is not fairness. Fairness means somebody has to decide what’s fair.” - Milton Friedman
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Re: Dem Congressman McDermott Blames Conservative Groups for Bringing IRS Scrutinty on Themselves

Post by dblboggie on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:36 pm

"Potentially illegal" my narrow white a**!!! What the IRS was (and possibly still is) doing is TOTALLY illegal - no if, and or but about it.
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top