Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Team

5 posters

:: General :: Sports

Go down

Favorite Team Empty Favorite Team

Post by BubbleBliss Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:42 pm

What are your favorite teams?

I'm a soccer fan and I like Bayern Munich. If I had to pick an American sport I'd say NBA and College Basketball with my favorite teams being the Detroit Pistons and The University of Kentucky (UK). I don't really get into football or baseball.
BubbleBliss
BubbleBliss

Favorite Team Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Favorite Team Empty Re: Favorite Team

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:49 pm

Football, Newcastle United.
F1 Motor Racing, Williams were always my team but I go off F1 from time to time, I'm in an off phase at the moment.
NHL, Toronto Maple Leafs but I've not seen any Ice Hockey (NHL or UK leagues) for a few years now.
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

Favorite Team Senmem10

http://sweattearsanddigitalink.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:09 pm

Dallas Cowboys and Minnesota Vikings. It depends on who's having a winning season on whether i root for either one of them. Very Happy

I did get to go to a Minn Vikings game in 1998 when they went 15-1 and lost in the NFC championship game. If they would've won that, it was Super Bowl for them. They went to 4 super Bowls in the 70's and lost all four. Cowboys hold the record for most Super Bowl appearances (eight), along with the most NFC championships (eight). They've won 5 of the 8 SB's they went to.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Favorite Team Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:10 pm

I just found out you can't put the number eight in a parenthesis or you get this (8)
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Favorite Team Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by i_luv_miley Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:17 pm

Green Bay Packers! cheers I've been a cheese-head for twenty years and proud of it. Okay, so I've virtually disowned Brett (drama queen) Favre over the past few years, but he did give Green Bay some of his best. As for basketball, I'm not much of a fan of teams. There are some players I really like (i.e. Jason Kidd) but I'm not loyal to any team. Hell, even being in Houston, I really couldn't care less how the Rockets are doing. Razz And baseball... I love baseball! But I swear my team (if you can call them that) has let me down every year since 1998. The last time they won their division (AL East) was in 1997. They've sucked ever since. I'll let you figure out who it is. Rolling Eyes

And strangely enough, I have a Liverpool jersey. Being American of course, I barely know what soccer is. But I do have that jersey. Laughing
i_luv_miley
i_luv_miley

Favorite Team Eterna10

Birthday : 1969-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:34 pm

We like Brett up here. But people are going to be royally pissed if he pulls a retirement scenario again.... and then shows up in New England next year. ROFL Then we can hate him like we did when he was a Packer. Very Happy

I used to love baseball back when i was a kid till i was around 16 or so. Then it got boring to me. I still try to watch it and i just can't.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Favorite Team Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by BecMacFeegle Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:34 pm

With regards to football, I don't really support a team but I have no option but to take an interest in Newcastle (wonder why) and West Bromwich Albion.
In F1 I've always supported McLaren but I've not watched much this season.
I don't follow American football, baseball or basket ball and watching hockey just takes too much effort over here.
BecMacFeegle
BecMacFeegle

Favorite Team Junmem10

Birthday : 1983-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:42 pm

You just like the brutality of (what we call) soccer, huh?
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Favorite Team Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:33 am

Well, I like my hometown teams, the Denver Broncos, Colorado Rockies, Denver Nuggets, and Colorado Avalanche.

Besides them, I pull for the Miami Dolphins, New Orleans Saints, Kansas City Royals, Minnesota Twins, Atlanta Hawks, Atlanta Thrashers, and Columbus Blue Jackets, among others.

My favorite NASCAR driver will always be Dave Blaney, perennial underdog but great talent and class act.

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:55 pm

Pulling for the Minn Twins this fall?
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Favorite Team Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down