Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minnesota Voter Fraud!!

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Minnesota Voter Fraud!! Empty Minnesota Voter Fraud!!

Post by TexasBlue Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:58 pm

This 17-minute video documents a case of potential voter fraud that occurred in Crow Wing County. On Friday, October 29th, 2010, a member of the Minnesota Freedom Council witnessed apparent voter fraud occurring at the Crow Wing County Courthouse in Brainerd, Minnesota. Upwards of 100 residents from a local group home for mentally disadvantaged individuals were brought into the County Courthouse to cast absentee ballots. The witness reported that supervisors were telling voters to cast a straight Democrat ticket. There was even a report of a voter prematurely leaving the voting both and a supervisor casting the ballot for the voter. Essentially, the people in-charge were taking advantage of the mentally disabled in order to bolster the vote for their candidates of choice. These individuals involved can be charged with a felony under Minnesota election laws. Formal complaints are in the process of being filed with the Crow Wing County Attorney.

http://www.electionintegritywatch.com

There's 4 more videos that tie into this one. At the end, click the first one on the left to go to part 2.

Last edited by TexasBlue on Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Minnesota Voter Fraud!! Admin210

Back to top Go down

Minnesota Voter Fraud!! Empty Re: Minnesota Voter Fraud!!

Post by TexasBlue Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:00 pm

I know most won't watch this at all. I find this absolutely incredible. Apparently, a group of mentally ill people were brought in to vote and these "people" told them to vote straight DFL (Minnesota's Democrat Party).
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:19 pm

New Voter Fraud Discovered in Minnesota’s 2010 Primary Election

Dan McGrath
looktruenorth.com
Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Minnesota Majority announced today that it has discovered brand new cases of voter fraud stemming from the 2010 primary election. Its review of voter history records from the 2010 primary began last week. Although the analysis is still in its early stages, Minnesota Majority has already uncovered over 60 suspected cases of fraudulent voting spanning Hennepin, Ramsey, St. Louis and Anoka Counties.

Affidavits and evidence of the suspected fraudulent votes will be transmitted to the county attorneys in the next several days. Minnesota Majority volunteers are continuing to review of over 1,500 potential matches between the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension (BCA) data and the 2010 primary election records from the statewide voter registration system history file.

Last week, Minnesota Majority submitted new evidence of voter fraud it had discovered from the 2008 election to the St. Louis and Crow Wing County attorneys’ offices. The names of 59 suspected ineligible voters were sent to St. Louis County and another 11 sent to Crow Wing County.

Yesterday, Hennepin County attorney Mike Freeman announced he had charged 47 individuals for fraudulent voting in the 2008 election, including felon voters and double voting. Minnesota Majority’s independent research indicates there are several hundred additional felon voters in Hennepin County that should have been charged with voter fraud and is planning to follow-up with county law enforcement officials.

“The number of fraudulent votes just keeps going up,” said Minnesota Majority president Jeff Davis, “We’re not yet finished with examining the records, so there will undoubtedly be additional cases of fraudulent votes confirmed in the coming days as we continue to vet the new database matches.”

Davis pointed out the fact that since there is a list of felons that can be compared to voter history files, checking for potential felon voters is a fairly straightforward process. Other forms of fraud, such as individuals voting under an assumed identity, are much more difficult to detect.

“People should be concerned that the vast majority of these instances of voter fraud would have never been detected without our independent research,” said Davis. “In the case of ineligible felons, it’s a relatively simple check. There is no list of people who don’t exist. How are we checking for that, and how would you ever catch it? What else are our government officials missing?”

In response to what it believes to be a fundamental failure on the part of government officials to safeguard Minnesota elections, Minnesota Majority has joined forces with the North Star Tea Party Patriots and the Minnesota Voter’s Alliance to establish Election Integrity Watch, a citizen-based watchdog program. Volunteers will be watching for and reporting suspected cases of voter fraud in the 2010 General Election. “Government officials are failing us, so it’s up to “We the People” to ensure the integrity of our elections,” said Davis.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:26 pm

I wonder why it is that Democrats are the one's accused of voter fraud.

Some interesting answers, i'm sure. slapping head
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:41 pm

And why am I not surprised that in these voter fraud cases, the fraudulent voters are voting for Democrats and not Republicans?
dblboggie
dblboggie

Minnesota Voter Fraud!! Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:57 pm

TexasBlue wrote:I wonder why it is that Democrats are the one's accused of voter fraud.

Some interesting answers, i'm sure. slapping head

You need not wonder why. According to Gallup that 40% of American's identify themselves as conservative, while only 21% identify themselves as liberals.

And then there is this analysis of that Gallup poll:

There is an important distinction in the respective ideological compositions of the Republican and Democratic Parties. While a solid majority of Republicans are on the same page -- 73% call themselves conservative -- Democrats are more of a mixture. The major division among Democrats is between self-defined moderates (40%) and liberals (38%). However, an additional 22% of Democrats consider themselves conservative, much higher than the 3% of Republicans identifying as liberal.

It would seem that the Democrats claims of being the "big tent party" representing the concerns of a majority of American's are hollow claims indeed!

Apparently Democrats are quite well aware of this opposition to their agenda and are seeking to subvert the majorities will by fraud. Stalin, Castro and Chavez would be proud.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Minnesota Voter Fraud!! Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by i_luv_miley Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Reagan called... He wants his Kool-Aid back. Spanking
i_luv_miley
i_luv_miley

Minnesota Voter Fraud!! Eterna10

Birthday : 1969-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down